Duyi Sang (Superhero OC #3)

Name: Duyi SangAge: 23Gender: maleFaceclaim: Evan Lin (aka Lin Yanjun)

Name: Duyi Sang
Age: 23
Gender: male
Faceclaim: Evan Lin (aka Lin Yanjun)

Powers: sound manipulation - can create sound wave blasts (and depending on how he uses them can create vibrations and even earthquakes), and can take away sound/make an area of silence or make someone or something entirely silent. He can also amplify, quiet, or silence already existing sounds.

Hero Alias: Seren (short for both 'serenity' (because as a hero his job is to protect the peace), and 'serenade' (because of his musical-inclination and how music is a version of sound)

Love interest: Aini Daiyu Rouge (aka Daybreak)

Personality: He's quite two-faced, though this is due to being in the entertainment industry since childhood. He's charismatic and charming on camera, but calm and introverted in reality. He can easily switch on his on-camera persona. He's patient and rarely loses his cool, and he's empathetic. He's a good mediator. He prefers low-key displays of affection, and his main love languages are acts of service and quality time. He's observant, precise, and efficient. He's a good partner because he's attentive. He's not the most obvious with his affection. He'll rarely say 'I love you' or any sort of romantic words. He's caring, but he shows it through helping others with actions. He's good at giving advice, and he'll take the other person's personality, habits, situation, as well as other details into account when doing so. He's pretty down to earth and sensible. He's no genius, but his logical thinking has kept him doing pretty well for himself so far. He has pretty thick skin - he isn't often bothered by negative comments. This is likely due to having worked in the entertainment industry for so long. He's kind and humble. When off-camera, he prefers not to show off or stand out much. He is a people-pleaser and has a habit of lying to make himself seem more likable, even when out of his on-camera persona.

 He is a people-pleaser and has a habit of lying to make himself seem more likable, even when out of his on-camera persona

Backstory:
His family was fairly small, with only four people. He has an older sister, and they were always fairly close for siblings. Of course, they often argued and bickered with each other, but that is how siblings often are. No one knows how to push your buttons better than a sibling.
Since early childhood, Duyi has been interested in art, particularly music and acting. He would always join his school's plays, musicals, and various music groups. When he was around ten years old or so, he was casted in show to play the main character's younger brother. From there, his acting career steadily grew. Eventually, he branched off into music and released his own album. Still, his main income came from the films and shows he acted in.
After he got into a car accident four months ago, he was in a coma for three weeks. When he awoke, he had gained supernatural powers. He took the next three months to fully recover from his accident. Once he was released from the hospital, he was scouted by a hero agency because of his powers.

Strengths: level-headed, patient, observant, responsible, charismatic, empathetic

Weaknesses: two-faced, bad at showing affection, may seem cold at first, lies to protect his image, people-pleaser

Likes: all animals, acting, singing, watching films and dramas, wood carving, dancing, musicals

Dislikes: cucumbers, citrus, storms, heights, being entirely alone (like being friendless or not having connections), nuts (he's allergic - especially almonds)

Theme songs:
- Forever Shine - Evan Lin
- Lost - Evan Lin
- Competitor - Evan Lin
- Meeting You -  Evan Lin & Wan Peng
- The Best Arrangement - Evan Lin
- Imperfect Love - Evan Lin
- Like A Star - Evan Lin

Trivia:
- has terrible eyesight - always wears glasses or contacts
- can only cook simple meals but would be willing to improve his skills for his s/o
- dislikes citrus, especially oranges
- dislikes cucumbers
- scared of storms
- animals love him

Trivia: - has terrible eyesight - always wears glasses or contacts- can only cook simple meals but would be willing to improve his skills for his s/o- dislikes citrus, especially oranges- dislikes cucumbers- scared of storms - animals love him