Neza Kozel

Name: Neza Vasilisa  Kozel

Nicknames: Nene, Lisa, Sisi

Age: 20

Faceclaim: Larsen Thompson

Gender: female

Sexuality: pansexual 

Occupation: College Student

Personality: She is stubborn and strong-willed, sticking to her values. She is assertive and will voice her thoughts, even if they're hurtful. She is bluntly honest. While she may be a bit harsh at times, she does give sound advice, and is skilled at motivating others. She is determined and goal-oriented. Once she sets her sights on something, she will not stop until she has achieved what she sought. She is a loyal person and will defend her loved ones with everything she has. She is adventurous, and will try anything once. She is impatient and competitive, but also kind. She will lend a helping hand to those who need it. She is observant, and will be open about what she notices. She likes to be productive, but she knows when she needs to take a break. She can be a bit petty, and holds grudges easily. And once her trust is broken, it is hard to earn it back. Her love languages are physical affection and gift giving. Arguments tend to happen often with her. She'll need time to cool off afterwards, but once she's calmed down she'll apologize. In a relationship, she's more protective of her s/o and gets jealous rather easily. She likes PDA, and is perfectly fine initiating. She likes fun and exciting relationships. When she falls in love, she falls hard. But she also falls out of love easily. She prefers dates where they're doing an activity or playing a game of some kind. She'll be very open about her love for her s/o. She likes to show off her s/o, and will support them and their goals.
Why did they sign up for the selection: She had recently gotten out of a relationship and is hoping this experience will make her forget about her ex.
Brief background: She and her twin brother (Anatole) were raised by their single mother. They weren't well-off, but they made do. Because of her brother's sickly disposition as a child, she became somewhat overprotective of him. She had always been fairly popular at school, but she had also been fairly disliked for her outspokenness. She's had a few relationships before, but they never lasted long. Her last relationship ended badly - she doesn't regret breaking up with them, but she does still have feelings for them that she'd like to get rid of.

Other:
- Theme song: WIN - CIX

- Favorite food: omelettes

- Favorite time of day: afternoon

- Hobbies: fencing - picked it up in college, wood carving - she used to make little toys for herself and her brother when he was in the hospital (started when she was 9), sewing - she's found multiple part-time jobs with this (including opening her own online shop (she sells pillows that she designed and makes herself). Her hobbies tend to change based on what she's interested in at the time, but she has stuck with these for longer than the rest.

- Prefers movies over books
- Prefers endings with unexpected twists

- Prefers movies over books- Prefers endings with unexpected twists