ETY 1

Mina POV

For the first time I came back to Korea , which is made me happy because I can meet with my girlfriend , Chaeyoung . I wonder how she was been lately. I'm kinda excited to staying here again after 3 years in Japan . While I was pondered , my phone ringing . I look at id caller and smiled . "Hey babe , how are you?" I asked . "I was fine uhm Mina , can we go to our favorite place by 2pm later?" she said . "Yeah sure , ok then see ya babe" I said then she hunged up which make me felt dissapointed. I just take a nap before meet my girlfriend.

A few hours later , Mina just drive to their favorite place . After that she entered the cafe and spotted Chaeyoung who with other woman beside her . Mina rushingly going to her then slapped her face . "What is this chae?" Mina began teared up . "Im really sorry love , I was cheating on you and let me introduce you my fiance , Somi ." Chaeyoung said while Mina smiled bitterly . "If this you want , lets break up . I seriously tired of this . How stupid I am to love someone who cheated on other girls" Mina looked at Chaeyoung . "I was serious about our relationship but you did this to me!? How suppose I'm not hurting Son Chaeyoung?" Mina half shouted . Chaeyoung was about to slap Mina but someone hold her hand . "Enough is enough for you , you can go from this place now . You're making this mess" a feminine woman said to Chaeyoung and prevent Mina from Chaeyoung.

After Chaeyoung leave the cafe , Mina sit alone while still crying . A feminine woman came to her and give her Americano . "You should stop crying , it ruined your beautiful face Miss ." her words make Mina smiled a bit . "Thank you for your concern?" Mina stopped . "Oh sorry , my name is Hwang Y/N . You can call me Y/N." Y/N said while Mina shyly smile . "My name is Myoui Mina , you can call me Mina" . Y/N just smiled and look at her wrist watch . "Oh I should go back to work Mina" Y/N said . Mina just nodded and go to her car then drive home.

Your POV

I just heard some bickering about 1 meter from my counter and I saw the two woman arguing each other , I remembered those moment when I know that Jackson was cheating on me . I just shrugged it off since I moved on from him about a month ago . Since that day I never fell in love with anyone . Distance and forgetting about the past is the best healing . I saw that girl want to slap her girlfriend and I immediately go to their table and stopped her . After she leave her ex alone , I just felt pity for her and make some americano to boost her mood . She just smiled and thanked me while I forgot to introduce myself while she did the same . I hope she will be fine after what her ex did to her .

After my shift ended , I went to my locker and changed to casual clothes . I bid goodbyes to my friend and went to convenience store to fill up my fridge . I went to ice cream section and picked up my favourite ice cream . I walk to the counter but suddenly bumped into someone and I saw her face . Its her again! I just bowed and smiled to Mina . "Oh hey , what are you doing here?" Mina ask. "Aaa I just buy some beverages , how about you?" I look at her . "Well yeah me too , should we pay and I will send you back home" She said . "Eh its fine I dont want to troublesome you!" I said panickly. "You are cute when you are like this , come on its fine because you help me too" She said and giggled softly while my face getting red .

"Thank you for driving me home , Mina" I said . She just smiled and giggles softly. I turned around and walk to the door . When I was to enter the house- "Y/N!" Mina shouted . "W-wae?" I stuttered . "Aish this girl , come here so that we can exchange our numbers" Mina said and I facepalm myself . After we exchange our number , I bid goodbye to Mina and having a rest of the day .