ETY 4

The next morning , Y/N just woke up and saw Mina beside her who still asleep . She smile and going to kitchen while making breakfast for both of them . Mina on the other side already wake up when she saw Y/N not beside her . She look at Y/N who is busy cooking but she still stay silent . After Y/N finished cooking she look at Mina who behind the wall . "Oh you're awake , come lets have breakfast since today is my first day" Y/N gestured the chair and Mina sit elegantly . They thanked for the food and dig in , Y/N took her phone and scrolling through Twitter . Mina looked at her and silently snap of her picture .

Mina POV

I just look at the picture that I snap and I use it for my lockscreen. I continue dig in while she was getting ready to work . "Hey , lets go" I looked up and I was speechless for a second . She just pretty when wearing formal clothes . I just can't say a word . I was thinking that she would be fine if she was my secretary so that I can be with her everyday and forever . I will spend my time alone with- "Yah Minari are you heard me?" She pouted. "Y-yes , just wait at my car" She massage her temple and nodded . I finished my food and rushingly to my car then drive to company .

No One POV

As Y/N and Mina arrived at company , Karina welcomed them and gives files to Y/N . "For your information , you are being promoted as secretary to Miss Myoui , Y/N . So these files that you need to do to check her schedule meeting and so on . Hoping you can take care of Miss Myoui better . I should go now" Karina bowed and leave both of them . Y/N just speechless while Mina smiled at her reaction. It's just a first day but Y/N already been promoted to be as secretary of Myoui Mina

How can she alive like damn my brain stuck under palm tree?

Y/N followed Mina to her office and she showed Y/N her table which is opposite from her table . This is ridiculous , everyday every night I've been thinkin' back on you and I- "And here is your table , you can ask me anything ok?" Y/N nodded and start her work while Mina sat down and signing all papers .

Your POV

I just still on working while I look at my wristwatch which is already 2pm like damn my ass hurt and flat again after a long day sitting on the chair . My stomach growled and Mina looked at me worriedly . "Are you hungry? Wait let me buy some lunch for us" She stands and going outside . I blink my eyes and continue working . A few minutes later my phone rang . I saw the id caller which is Lisa .

Lisa Manobal 🧠

Oi , you still alive?

No , my soul is talking right now

Right , what are you doing?

Confessing my sins to God since
a while I did my sin again

Wow I was impressed

Now shit , what do you want from me?

I just miss you

Bruh miss my ass
Well see you at cafe later

Alright hoe I'm waiting

Potangina....

When Y/N still on her phone she didn't realize that Mina already come back . Mina wait her patiently . You look at her . "Oh you're coming back" Mina just stare at you . "Uhm Mina where is my food?" Mina flinched and give you the food . You just smiled give a heart to her while her face turning red . You just giggled and start to eating then she did the same .

Mina POV

I just finish signing all my papers and saw Y/N take her handbag . "Where are you going?" I ask her . "I have to meet up with my friend at cafe , do you need anything Minari?" She ask . That nickname and her voice really make my heart flutter . Why you did this to me Y/N ah? I just came back my thoughts and nodded . "Just buy for me an americano oh here use my card" I said while giving my card . "E-eh is this too much?" She felt guilty and pouted . I just giggles "It's fine , alright you should go now bye babe" I said while she shocked and rushingly leave my office . I can feel it she was blushing kekekekke.

Your POV

Aish what happen to her today . I was worried if Mina didn't take her medicine again . I rushingly go to my old workplace and I was greeted by a new workers . He looks tall and handsome like damn better than my ex boyfriend . I just look at his name Johnny oh wow I was speechless a while . "Um miss , what do you want to order?' I just came back to my thoughts , "Can I get one large Americano and one medium iced latte" I said while he write on it . "Sure , is there anything?" He said while I shaked my head . "The total would be $18" I gave Mina's card and he gave me back after that . I sit behind the counter while waiting it .

Lisa just behind Y/N and she was to suprise her . "Boo!" Lisa said . "Yah stupid , gladly my heart not dropped" Y/N sighed while Lisa still laughing . Y/N glared at her and ignore her . "Oi don't ignore me Y/n ah" Lisa pouted but Y/N just laughed . "Okay okay can I ask you something" Y/N said then Lisa hummed . "Is that a new worker? He looks like he is shy person" Y/N said .

"Yeah he is after you leave , he was replaced but he is nice and cheerful . Why? You like him ehh?" Lisa joked but she received a smack from Y/N . "Potangina , I just want to be his friend" Y/N said but still Lisa teasingly smile at Y/N . Johnny was served the drinks that Y/N order , when he wants to go suddenly Lisa called him . "Johnny , by the way she is my friend so I want to introduce you since she was interested to be friend with you" . Another smack received again but Johnny just giggled softly . "Yeah sure my name is Johnny how about you?" Johnny said . "Y/N , nice to meet you Johnny" Y/N said while shaking hands .

Mina POV

I was ended my meeting , I look at my wristwatch it showed 3:30 pm but Y/N still not coming back . I just worried and I rushingly go to my car and saw Y/N at her old workplace . I go inside the cafe while look at her with a guy having a talk . I felt my blood boil and goes to their direction , Y/N was shocked and bowed to me . "Sorry Minari , I just having some conversation with my friend and yeah his name is Johnny" Y//N said then introduce the guy to me . I just nodded and pull her arms softly . "Bye Lisa! Bye Johnny!" Y/N shouted while I dragged her to my car . "Aish jinja I was worried about you" I said in frustation . She just smiled and hug me , "don't worry I just went having a talk with them and here's your americano" She said then she gave me my card. I just smile and bring her back to company .