ETY 47

No One POV

Mina was with Y/N in the kitchen , both of them still not talking since they coming home "Um what are you cooking today?" Mina look at her . "I don't know maybe order instead" Y/N shrugged then open her phone . She sat on top of counter while Mina beside her ordering food , Mina rubbed Y/N's thigh make the latter gasped . "B-baby..." Mina hummed at her "N-not now" Mina ignored her then her hand slid on Y/N shirt , she felt her abs make the latter accidentally let out airy moan . Mina smirks widely then she slammed her lips with Y/N aggressively .

"Oh shit , both of you get room!" Jihyo joked while Y/N handed her phone "you guys order your foods" Jihyo nodded then left Mina and Y/N on the kitchen . Y/N immediately went to the bathroom to do her business but Mina joined her too . She locked the door then pinning Y/N on the walls , Mina sit on the toilet while Y/N kneeled down kissed her stomach "F-fuck babygirl" Mina moaned , Y/N lick her jawline then give a sloppy kissed on Mina's neck . Mina gripped on Y/N's hair and let out airy moan . "Shit good girl to mommy" she panted hardly .

Y/N unhooked Mina's bra then she slid into her abs "F-fuck no teasing baby" Mina almost teared up but then Y/N kissed her lips . "I'll be gentle mommy" she rub Mina's core make the latter wet more , she gripped Y/N's arm then Y/N put her finger in slow pace "A-ah it feels good baby" Mina moaned louder but then Y/N cover her mouth "Don't be too loud mommy" she kissed Mina while Mina moaned in her mouth . Y/N added her two more fingers in fast pace then Mina's wall getting tight "F-fuck baby I-I'm gonna come" Y/N look at her then smile "come for me mommy"

Mina's juices come into Y/N's finger then Y/N stopped it and lick it while looking at Mina "Fuck you're so hot when you're licking it" Mina stated make the latter chuckles . Y/N help her and cleaned her up then they changed their clothes . "I didn't know that you're good at this and I like it babygirl" Mina kissed her neck while Y/N helped her to walk . The others look at them worriedly expect Jihyo who gave smirk to them . "What happen to Mina?" Jeongyeon look at the latter limping "uh she was slipped on the bathroom" she sighed .

Jihyo POV

I walk to them and Mina glared at me 'I know what you two did in the bathroom' I mumbled then she hitted my arms playfully . I laughed at her reaction then the door bell rangs , I immediately ran up then revealed Irene unnie "Oh unnie! It's been a while" she chuckles "You want to see your daughter huh?" I furrowed my eyebrows she nodded . "Let's go in , they probably waiting for me" I gestured her "Guys" all of them look at Irene and Seulgi confused expect Y/N and Mina , they walk to them and hugged them .

"My baby" Irene unnie hugged Y/N then Seulgi smiled to me . Both of us having a small talk since Irene still talking with Mina and Y/N at the living room . The girls were at the backyard having a pool party . I sat beside Seulgi then look at them "So you're friend of my wife too?" I nodded "eh wife? You guys already married?" she nodded "This is why we're here because we want to suprise her" I hummed at her statement . "I was glad that Irene unnie having someone again after many years of divorce" Seulgi look at me then smiled warmly 

Your POV

"So what's bringing you here omma?" I look at omma "guess what?" I pouted then Mina pinch my cheeks "come on jagiya" omma chuckled and Seulgi unnie sat beside omma , she take a deep breath "I hope you won't mad at me baby" I look at her confused "Both of us already married but didn't tell you because-" I cutted omma "YES FINALLY! I WAS WAITING FOR IT AND I WOULD BE HAPPY BECAUSE SEULGI UNNIE CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU MORE THAN MY OWN FATHER" Mina dragged me sit on her lap while both of them chuckled .

"But omma seriously why would I mad at you? I mean you need someone too as long they treat you better than father" omma was about to cry and I hugged her "thank you baby , you're the only daughter who understand what I've been through" I smiled and wiped her tears "You can call her mama now" I nodded then look at mama . "I hope you can take care of omma" she patted my head "I will my daughter and can't wait for your weddings" I chuckled and look at Mina who still on her phone .

"Oh here , it's from Johnny for both of you" Mina and I look at the present that mama handed to us . My tears fell down when I remembered about him "He said that he missed both of you , he was busy...." omma stopped what she said "yeah he is busy now , you should open after your marriage okay?" both of us nodded then put aside the present that Johnny give . Both of us having talk with Mama while omma play with her phone . Mina went to the kitchen to make some tea for us and Jihyo unnie joined us too . 

Johnny POV

I texted with Mama Hyun and tell her to video call in silently , I muted myself while she turned on her camera and spotted Y/N with Mina . They look happy , I smiled when both of them look at those presents that I gave . My tears fell down because I won't stay longer but at least I can see her through from video call for the last time then Mama Hyun switch her camera and I saw her smile sadly . I texted her then waved goodbye and ended the call . I recall all the memories with her , I hope that she won't cry on her wedding day .

I turned off my phone and enjoy my life for a while . I went to the living room and Mr Smith smile at me "Here , this is Y/N's mother phone number incase if anything happen to me , you can call her" he nodded then I watch some TV shows while having talk with Mr Smith . I smiled to myself when I used to talk with her too , I still cared about her even though she's not mine . I take a sip of my coffee and enjoy rest of the day .