ETY 39

Content 18+ scene

No One POV

Y/N went to the balcony while taking some fresh air . She breath heavily but then someone tapped her shoulder , she look at Chaeyoung . She smiled then gestured her to stand beside her. "So how's your relationship with Tzuyu unnie?" Y/N look at the latter who still stay silent . "Yeah kinda fine , how about you?" Chaeyoung look at her warmly "We're fine since we're getting married soon" Chaeyoung froze at her spot "It's good for bot of you.....but yeah..." Y/N look at her worriedly "but what unnie?" Chaeyoung take a deep breath

"I still loved her even though I'm the one who hurt her at first place" she sigh "I hope she will be happier with you forever , and will be the best partner in your life" she almost teared up but then Y/N hugged her "unnie , don't cry . Everything will be fine okay?" Chaeyoung crying on Y/N's embrace while the latter try to comfort her . "Thank you for making her happy again Y/N-ah" Y/N smile then wiped her tears with her thumbs . "Not a problem unnie , we should go to living room they probably searching for us" Chaeyoung nodded then hugged Y/N's arm .

As they arrived at living room , Chaeyoung immediately went to Tzuyu while Y/N went to kitchen then she replied Seulgi text . She was happy that Seulgi engaged to her mother "Ahem" Y/N jumped at her spot when she saw Mina who have a serious face . "Who are you texting hmm?" Y/N chuckles and showed her chat with Seulgi to Mina . "Wow I didn't know mama was getting engaged by her" Y/N only chuckles and kissed her forehead . "So what's for dinner tonight?" Mina still thinking "hmm how about order instead" Y/N smiled and agreed .

Both of them went to the living room where is their members there . "Guys what do you want for dinner? We want to order some food" Mina look at her members . "Pizza! Fried chicken!" Mina gave thumbs up and start to order . "Minari , do you have soju in your refrigerator?" Mina hummed "Yeah why?" Jeongyeon look at her "We will be drunk tonight , let's party people!" Jihyo facepalmed while other giggling at Jeongyeon's reaction . "Are you drink too baby?" Y/N smiled "just a shot enough , I'm not big fan of alcohol" Mina nodded understandingly .

Mina POV

I heard a knock from my door , I think that is delivery guy . I take the food that I ordered and put it on the table . I saw Y/N went to our room while I sat beside Jeongyeon . "Where's Y/N by the way" she look at me "A-ah she went to the room maybe taking some shower" she hummed while I opened my phone and scrolling on Twitter . I look at Chaeyoung who look at me then she give me a small smile , she immediately ignore eye contact with me . Y/N went to me and sat beside Nayeon unnie "my child" she hugged Y/N softly .

"Baby?" I hummed "Is the food already arrived?" I nodded then she immediately went to the kitchen while I did the same . "You can bring those food , I will bring soju" I nodded then bring the foods to the girls while she just beside me holding 5 bottle of soju . She sat beside me while eating pizza and watching on TV , the others did the same but Sana went to my side and hugged my arms "Waeyo?" she just chuckles "I miss you hehe" I slapped her arms lightly "nonsense are you try to said that you want to sleep with Y/N?" she just froze at her spot .

"A-aniyo why do I need to do that purpose? I'm sleeping with Jihyo" I look at her suspiciously . "You sure?" she nodded then continue watching TV . I sighed in relief while look at Y/N who busy pour soju in glasses "Guys! soju time!" Jeongyeon take a shot while her face reddened . I laugh at her reaction while I look at Y/N give a shot . "Ugh why it taste bitter" I look at her worriedly "Do you need some water" she nodded rapidly then I went to kitchen to take some water for her "thanks baby" she smiled . "Minari you should drink it" Sana give me a glass of soju .

I take a shot of soju , it was fine for me . "Take another shot!" Jeongyeon pours in my glass then I drank it . I felt dizzy in my head then I lay down on the sofa "Baby? Are you fine with it?" I look at Y/N and smiled "Yeah I'm fine don't worry jagiya" she hummed . All of us were drunk expect Y/N and Jihyo . I was about to faint but luckily Y/N help me and bring me to the sofa .

Your POV

"They probably drank too much" Jihyo sighed "I'll help you carry them into guest room" she smiled then mumbled 'thank you' . I bring Nayeon and Jeongyeon to the first room while Jihyo bring Momo and Dahyun to the second room . After I put the two of them in the room , I bring Chaeyoung and Tzuyu to the last room while Jihyo bring Sana to the gaming room . I sighed heavily then lift up Mina in bridal style , she hugged my neck tightly . I smiled then bring her to our shared room . I put her in bed while caressing her hair .

I was about to go drink water but then she pushed me down on the bed "Y/N-ah let's make love tonight" she caressed my cheeks , I can feel her hot breath on my neck . She captured my lips and kissed roughly , she examine my body then pressed her lips on my neck . I let out soft moan while she mark all my body . She unbuttoned her polo shirt and throw away , I was blushing madly when I saw her abs . "Do you like it what you see it hmm?" I just speechless but then she grab my hand and caressed on her toned abs . She let out moan which is hot as fuck .

She went on top of me and kissed me passionately , I hold her waist while she pushed herself to my body and deepen the kiss . Her fingers went down to my core then she rub it . "Hmm wet" she smirked "Yes wet for mommy" she growled when I gave her nickname . She still rubbing my core make me moan airy "shh babygirl be patience" she insert her finger inside me make me feel pain a bit but then she thrust slowly pace . "F-fuck mommy , it's good" she play with my breast . My legs around her waist and moan behind her ears .

She inserted her two fingers and with fast pace , I moan loudly but then she kissed me make me moan "Damn you're so tight" she still fingered me while I felt my walls getting tight , I clenched on her fingers "Are you close?" I nodded then she rub my core make me come . All my juices on her fingers then she licked it "Hmm taste sweet" I just slapped her arms . She lay beside me while cover with blanket then kissed my forehead "Goodnight jagiya" I smiled and hugged her then both of us sleep peacefully .