𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6 | 𝘍𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

ɪ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀʙ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱɪɴɢʟʏ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

»Hey« I approached him.
He quickly turned his head into my direction
»Oh it's you, i didn't even hear you«
»Yeah well, they call me 'Shadow' for a reason, anyways, whatchya' doin'?« I asked genuinely interested.

»Some kind of serum that puts one into a deep sleep immediately, the second it's injected.« he answered while pointing to an orange liquid.

I hummed »interesting«.

» So how did the talk with the professor go?«
»Oh, he just wanted to ask some questions to make sure that i'm not thread.« I paused for a second and remembered Logans pissed face. A masterpiece.
»Or more like to make grumpy cat feel safe.«

Hank had to chuckle »Looks like you already have nicknames for the most of us.«
»Nah, don't worry, just you « I gave him a cheeky smile »and 'The Wolverine'« I added with a low and purposely dramatic voice, which made Hank laugh.

His laughter grew quieter an he asked when exactly i'm going to start teaching.
I shrugged »The professor said something about in two week but this might change, if Logan keeps this act up«.
»I'm sure he'll cool down in some days, you still have more than a week left and I can't imagine him being suspicious around you for the rest of time. In fact i'm convinced if you would have had a different entrance into the school he'd be more than friendly towards you.«
I raised a brow because of his statement, but before I could go further into the meaning of it a out of breath Scott Summers rushed into the lab »War-Room. Now. Its an emergency. You too Adeline.«

I have no idea where that room is or that it even existed, I'm just gonna follow
Tinky-Winky and Po.

When we arrived, Storm, Gambit, Xavier, Wolverine and where gathered around a round table with a serious look on their faces. I looked around a saw tons of monitors being placed around the room.
Nearly everyone but Wolverine were looking at a hologram being projected in the middle of the round table.
»A new facility of the F.o.H. has been found. Its nearly as big as what we thought was the headquarters of the F.o.H. Its located not far from here with the X-Jet.
Gambit, Rogue, Wolverine, Scott and Hank will go bring this facility down.« He briefly explained the situation. He looked up »Adeline you will go as well, your task is to find information about why the F.o.H is trying to hunt you down. Logan you'll stay by her side the whole time.« Disbelief written down all over his face.
»Get ready X-Men and tell Morph he'll have to teach history today instead of Logan.«

Everyone started to go to their rooms to change into their suits.
Hank was about to go upstairs. But he turned around »Do you have suit?« he asked my suddenly. »Yes« »He looked confused at me »Where?« I pointed at my infex finger. A golden ring. He looked even more confused now. I pressed the three little shining stones all at ones. And first a glove started to built its way all around my hand. Then my arm. My chest and the other arm. Until my whole body was covered in a black suit with all kinds of tech and tools you could need as a thief.
Hank looked at me in disbelief »Nano-Technology. Fascinating. But no time for that right now.« And he made his way up the stairs into his room.

_______________

Authors Note:
Hey, this is a short chapter bc idk but i'm gonna post another, longer one within a week and there will be a adeline and logan conversation digging into her past :)

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE

also i love feedback!!!

love you, bye <33