Chapter 4 [🔞 WARNING NSFW 🔞]

"What do you mean you did that for me?"

The rift walker keeps silent. He turns back, walks to his room veranda, and opens the first layer of his 3-layered sliding door to let the faint moonlight comes in. Yoru sits down on his queen-sized bed, turns back to the girl behind him, giving a sign; come here.

"Before that," Yoru opens up his mouth to speak as Killjoy sat beside him. "Tell me what will you do if you find out about it."

"Cancelling the deal and go home?"

"What do you think the NG will do to us?" *NG = Naoji Group.

"We can discuss it with-"

"You sure you can go home safely?"

All of the questions that were incessantly flowing out of his mouth made Killjoy realize. This is something that they need to handle right here, right now. Tomorrow is the day when they will start going to fuse the Radirium into a portable device.

"Your S-tier acting skills of 'pretending to not know' is going to get you caught."

The riftwalker's words just attacked the genius engineer directly. You didn't have to spill out the fact so bluntly like that? I know I'm terrible at acting.

"Then please, please tell me your plan."

Killjoy stares directly into Yoru's eyes, full of hope and wonder. Yoru lets out a heavy sigh, realizing there's no way he will keep it a secret anyway. With a heavy heart, he reveals the fact that he contacted Brim to pick Killjoy up, and he will still go to the lab to inform that the engineer of Valorant is absent due to her unwell state. By him pretending as an assistant to Killjoy trying to catch up with the job, he will continue receiving reports and information that needs to be delivered to Killjoy.

"We can just like, throw away the device?!"

"To let them track it? Think about it. We might be too late if we postpone the responsibility to clean up this mess later. We're screwed up if they found out we knew."

"But you're alone-"

"I can send out my teleport orb to escape after I steal their Radirium. I can work fast and silent. Did you forget who am I?"

"I can help-"

"Klara."

The rift walker holds up the genius engineer's cheeks, gives her a tender look as their eyes met. With his rough full-of-scars hand, Yoru pulls her face closer.

"You're not safe with me."

Killjoy gulps, It was almost impossible not to be shy around him, especially when he was touching him this closely. This man, known as a rude and arrogant man who talks harshly most of the time, gently removes away her glasses and brought his face closer to meet Killjoy's lips with his.

Knowing that the genius engineer didn't resist his actions, Yoru goes wilder. Klara could feel herself becoming breathless just from these kisses, but couldn't understand why he was doing such things to her. His kisses go down to Klara's neck, while his hands slowly get rid of her straps and his lips start going wild around Klara's chest. Every move he made felt so calculated like it had been thought of so many times before.

"It seems like," Klara gently strokes Yoru's head. "You've been refraining yourself the whole time."

"Guess who had been acting scared to me as if I'm going to kill her."

"The moment I said that you're a good person, I no longer did."

Klara takes her turn in removing one another's clothes. She can see some faint scars all over his body, his wide shoulder with a big mass of muscle greets her eyes as she gently rubs his chest. Her hands slowly go down to his crotch, accidentally touching something hard. She panicked, as Yoru leans himself closer to her.

"Take responsibility."

Yoru's steady motions meant he was calm, he wasn't nervous at all. It makes Klara feels defeated, wanting the rift walker to be in the same state as herself. Klara started removing his shorts and underwear and went face to face with Yoru's cock. It was bigger than she anticipated, doubts start to come to her mind. Ignoring her doubts, Klara starts by licking the head.

"Mmph."

Yoru hastily closed his mouth, he didn't want Klara to hear his moans. The genius engineer noticed that her rift walker man has been holding back. A little bit of push will put him on his limit. Unexpectedly, Klara took him in whole all at once down her throat, which made the rift walker let out a loud moan.

Minutes passed by as Yoru tried so hard to hold back while being sucked. Klara continues swirling her tongue and licking his shaft whilst. Choked, she began to cough and splutter.

"Haha. I win."

"We'll see how much longer you can hold on, rift boy."

Klara wrapped her arms around Yoru's neck, pulling him down to the bed. Their eyes met, she gently strokes her man's cheek.

"Don't hold back. You can give it to me."

"You're not the one to order me around."

"Well, I'm not asking you to. I'm allowing you to."

He shuddered at those words that spilled slowly from her lips. He bent down slightly to reach under her thighs and pull them up around his waist with a sudden flash of movement. Ignoring Klara who yelped at the hastiness of it, he grabbed his cock with one hand and placed it at her entrance. She felt so warm and tight that it was incredibly difficult to resist the urge to not move straight away. Slowly pushing himself fully inside of her, Yoru never took his eyes off her to make sure she was okay.

All this time, days of mission with her, Yoru could only imagine what this felt like to do this. He had wondered many times what it felt like inside her. He realizes one thing. I'm... such a pervert.

Klara opens her lips to speak though still in a little pain. "You can go."

She told him to be a little bit more selfish as she knew he couldn't hold it any longer. His hips began to move like a machine. He had no control of the grinds and thrusts he found himself doing to her. The sounds that filled the once silent room were now heavy breathing, moans and cries, wet slaps, and the occasional call-out for Yoru. He snapped back to reality and heard her muffled cries into his shoulder. The grip on his back had tightened too, as she shook with pleasure.

"You good?"

"Y-yes," Klara nodded at him. "I'm... all yours, rift walker."

Klara started to shake more, and her muffled cries were becoming louder. Her entire body is shaking as she threw her head back almost hitting the headboard if not for his hand catching it. Her walls tightened and she throbbed around his cock, making it even harder to hold off his orgasm. His pace quickened once again.

"Klara..."

He moaned the first part of her name before cumming with a guttural grunt. Both are nearing the end, there was no direct warning as he took a few moments with eyes closed until he shot out his whole ammunition inside her. Screams of pleasure came out loudly between their heave breaths. Every drop of it poured inside her.

Not letting her to even catch her breath, Yoru rushes her lips with his while his hands continue to explore Klara's body. She realized one thing, the rift walker still has more than enough stamina that she might be unable to catch up with him.

"Hey."

"Y-yeah?"

Yoru calmly replies to his girl's stutter. "There's still more."