KABANATA 7

I'm in the car driving home!My right hand on the steering wheel,while my other hand holding a cookie!

"The smile plastered on my face while munching it,this is the most delecious cookie i've ever tasted.

"I can't stop thinking about her!.Her beautiful face,the almond shape browned-eyes,the soft arch eyebrows,the natural long lashes,thin kissable red lips,a dainty nose,and a black wavy hair.She had a glossy skin and shapely figure!

'I grab my phone and dialled Sky's number!After a couple of ring he pick it up,!

"whattt the fuck dude!im in the middle of my sexy time!as i've heard some moans and hard breathing,give me 10min...assh*le...let me finish my business first,he said before dropping the call!

"That bastard babaero talaga ang Langit na to,among them si Sky ang maraming ka fling.....pa iba-iba ng babae ang gago.

I'm in my home,seating in my living room,with a glass of whisky on my hand,!waiting for Sky to call me...!

Hello dude...i heard as i pick up his call!                                                                                                "how important is that....fuckerrrrr calling me in the middle of my sexy time!he grunt!

"I gonna ask you a favor,Jayden said while smirking!,...

'wowwww dude is that you?seriously you gonna ask me a favor?sky's  asking while shaking his head!wowwww man....!

"shut up, bastard!name your price?BUDOL kasi tong Langit na to,lahat ng pabor na gagawin nya milyon ang halaga!naiinis kung tanong!

Alam mo dude we are friend i can help you fo free,but since ikaw na ang nag insist, so deal 1million dude...see madali lang akong kausap!mayabang na saad ni Sky!

Hiyang-hiya naman ako sa pa trivia mo animal kang Langit ka...(walang kai-kaibigan pag dating sa pera)gago lng talaga ang budol na to!napipikon kong patutsada!yong tatlo lagi nyang biktima eh!

'I want you to call someone,she's in online selling business,i want you to order 10boxes of cookies and Avon underwear for man 30pcs....!its funny but i want to help my girl.!

Halos malaglag ang panga ni Sky,nong narinig ang sinabi ni Jayden.Halos magpa gulong-gulong ito sa kakatawa...."what the fuck dude!Are you fucking serious right now?napapaluha pa nyang tanong!

A fucking! famous billionaire asking him to order that fucking underwear!Tang*na talaga!Hiyang-hiya naman ang Calvin KLein na iniidorso  ng gago,highest paid model ng Calvin Klein ang hayop tas oorder lng sa Avon...ang lakas ng tama ni Rosssi tang*na!

"just shut up! bastard and follow my order!he said in his irratating voice...Hayop na Langit nakakainsulto ang gago!

"oh my goshhh dude this is hilarious,fuck you Rossi you unbelievable man!send me the details of that women,i gonna call her tomorrow.

"Sky, is a licensed pilot,the CEO of Airlines company in Asia and Europe,his a master in computer,!His has a crazy personality and famous Budol among us!a famous womanizer as well..!

'We are the group of billionaires monster in underground businesses.We drag down all the illegal business of famous people in and out the Philippines,we destroy the illegal drugs,human trafficking,illegal clubs,illegal selling of guns and bombs!We encountered and killed the villanious businessman without mercy!They called us a"MONSTER BILLIONAIRES"

'I'm the beast among us,i owned a cargo company worldwide,i owned several Schools and Universities in the Philippines.

"Red is the highest paid Atty.of this country,the owner of big Law Firm Company in the Philippines.And the owner also of different famous Restaurant!His a master in gun firing!

"Thunder ang pina ka kuripot sa lahat!,owned a famous and expensive car company in Asia,A car racer champion and owned a different  clubs.

"Wave the crazy and Budol as well in our group,the owner of different Hotel and Resort in Asia and Europe!His a great motorcycle rider,obsessed on his Buggati (Abin Thomas)motorcycle.A highest rank U.S Military a sniper in our group!