EPISODE 2

Sam Pov:

Today I was a little late for my work because my sister Sifra was back from her vacation and she wants to spend time with her family. She is a princess of our home. No one can talk against her. Even my dad the great Xavier can't even speak a word if she orders us to do something. She wraps us all in her pinky finger.

I saw a familiar figure standing near the elevator. It's her. Whenever I see her I don't know something is happening. It's like she is a magnet that attracts me toward her. She is busy on her phone she didn't notice I am standing near her.

She slowly raises her head and looks at me. She is shocked to see me at this time. She is confused and checks her time whether she is late for work. She greeted me "Good Morning" with a smile once we enter the elevator.

Oh that smile of her. That velvety lips. I just want to kiss her right now. Wait! What? Shit what is wrong with me?

I just replied with a smile. She was staring at me like I took her morning coffee. Suddenly she said "You should smile more Mr. Sam. You look good when you smile." That's unexpected. Even she is shocked after acknowledging this. She blushes at her words. How cute she is? What the...

Okay, something is seriously wrong with me. She tries to say something when I look into her eyes and that's it. She has mesmerising eyes. Her black eyes taking me close to her. I didn't take my eyes from her and she did the same.

I don't want her to take her eyes from me. I don't know what feeling is this! I don't want to see any other thing other than her eyes.

I want to go deep into that. But we were interrupted by a ding sound. The elevator opens and she dashes out from there without giving a glance. I like the effect I have on her. I smile to myself.

I went to my office. My most comfortable place. I want everything to be perfect. I removed my coat hang that in my chair and started my work. After reporting my schedule she left for her work. She is good at her work. That is why I like her.

She will not try to seduce me by wearing a s*xy dress or talk with me in the slutty way. That is the one reason she is working for me for a long time.

I can see her from my office window but she can't. She is talking to someone very happily. She is smiling ear to ear. Who will it be? Why does she have to smile for others? I was staring at her that the window will break into pieces. After some time she enters my office to remind me of meeting with XY Company.

Mr. Dominic is one of my father's friends. He knows me since my childhood. He came along with his team member to finalise the project. I was talking with Mr. Dominic about the well-being of my family. I notice one person who  is looking at Siv with lust.

He is eye-fucking her openly in my office. How dare he is? I have to control. I can see Siv is not comfortable around him. She completed the presentation and sat beside me. If one person look can kill then I could kill this asshole now.

I just want to smash his face on the wall. Everyone left after signing the contract. That asshole came to me to shake hands. I hold his hands very hard that he can hear his bone-breaking sound.

And I whisper in his ear

Sam: If next time I notice that you are misbehaving with my employee then that will be your last day in the world.

He looks terrified. He should be motherfucker. How dare he see her with those eyes.

We went back to our work. I am at my office thinking about the things that happened in meeting.

My body is burning in anger. I want to break his jaw. "But why I am reacting like this way. Why? Maybe because she is my secretary. Yes, that's why" I console myself.

It's lunch time, I want to have lunch with her. Without further thinking I went to her cabin and inform her that we are going for lunch. Yes, I just inform her. I don't want to hear no from her. She is mine to take. Did I say Mine? Definitely, something is wrong with me or she is doing some magic. She followed me like a lost puppy. How cute!

Siv Pov:

On the way to the restaurant was silent. I don't know but I feel something is different in his behaviour. Is this good or bad? I have no idea why we are going for lunch. I contracted outside more like that was the best scenery I have ever seen.

We reach the restaurant. "Rich people I  mumbled and sign by looking at the people there. I don't know why people prefer this big restaurant for normal snacks. We both enter the restaurant. Soon manager came to greet us.

Yeah, he is Sam Vishal. He will get attention wherever he goes. But this is new to me I am not fond of this habit. I don't like to be in Spotlight. It's like I can't even breathe.

The manager guides us to the VIP room. We settled near the window where we can see the beauty of New York. I like this place. We order our food. We were sitting silent I was thinking about what I should talk about.

Before I speak he breaks the silence by saying,

Sam: We have to attend a party tomorrow, Mr. Dominic invites us. I will pick you at 7 in the evening.

Siv: okay! Do we have any theme for the party?

Sam: No, we don't.

"That's great," I thought because if it's a theme base then I need a shopping. I am really bad at that.

Our orders have arrived. I order my favourite spaghetti. I close my eyes and savioura the taste of the dish. Unknowingly moan escape from my mouth. This is the best spaghetti I have ever taste.

I open my eyes and look at Mr. Sam. He is staring at me and his eyes are dark. I grasp by seeing his eyes. Why he is looking at me like that? Again I started to eat.

Sam: You are happy before the meeting. I think you were talking to your boyfriend.

It was not a question it was like statement. I look at him. Are we having personal talk? Boyfriend?

Siv: No no Mr. Sam, I don't have a boyfriend. I was talking with my mom. My friend Natalie is moving here with me so I was happy because of that.

Sam: oh okay, and don't call me Mr. Sam when we are out of the professional zone. You can call me Sam.

Is he serious? No way had I heard him wrong. Why does he want me to call him Edward? I mean we are not even friends. I was thinking about this without knowing that he is staring at me.

Sam Pov:

Hi, my lovely readers. Thank you for reading my story. If you like my story please give me a like and comments. You can follow me on Instagram. (Raveena_2809)

Do forgive me for the errors and flaws!
Do read this as a fan fiction!
Do share your views in comments!
Thank you ❤️

To be continued.....

With love,
Raveena ❤️🦋