EPISODE 20 💔✨

Sivaangi Pov:

It's been a week I discharge from the hospital. I didn't see Sam  after that. He is avoiding my calls and Messages. When I asked Shivanya did she know anything, she said maybe he is on a business trip.

I am his secretary how come I don't know about his business trip. I called Justine. I know Justine his friend we meet a few times in a restaurant. He is just like Sam, cold and arrogant but soft for his close one. He also has an interest in Nana. I see that in his eyes. I don't know about nana I have to talk to her.

Justin: Siv, Yes I am good and you?

Siv: I am good too, thanks! Did you hear something from Sam? Do you know where he is? He is fine right?, I asked.

Justin: Yes, he is fine Siv. Don't worry about him, he avoided answering my first two questions. Why he is not telling me anything. What happened?

Siv: But Justine where - he cut me off in middle and said,

Justin: Siv I  got to go now. I will talk to you later, before I say something he hangs up the call. Are they avoiding me?

I got up soon today and get ready for my weekend. I need to ask Sam  what happening with him. I know Sam is at home. So went directly to his home. I knock on the door and wait for the maid to open the door. The door opened and a beautiful woman standing at the door blocked the way. She looks like a model.

: Hi, who are you? she asked

Siv: ah I I... am ed- Mr. Sam secretary. Is he there? I asked her. She is not allowing me inside.

: Oh yes please come in, she finally makes way for me to enter inside.

I was looking around to find Sam. He came half-naked from his room.

Kaadhal oru aagayam
Athu endrum veezhvadhu illaiyada

: Darling, your secretary is here, she said and hugged him

Kanneer oru venmegam
Veezhaamal irupadhum illaiyada

I was shocked looking at them. Who is she? Why is she hugging him? And why the hell Sam  is standing without a shirt and not even saying any word to her?

Kadalukkullae meen azhudhaal
Meen kanneer veliyae theriyadhae

Siv: Sam , what's happening here? Who is she? I said to him in a cracked voice. My eyes are filled with tears. I am holding it back.

Unai mella nee unarndhaal
Un kaadhal endrum piriyathae

Melinda: Hi I am Melinda, Sam's fiancé, she said with a smile while hugging Sam.

Kaadhal oru aagayam
Athu endrum veezhvadhu illaiyada

My whole world stopped right there right at the moment. The ground slipped from under my feet and all my insecurity about my love has come back to me. I am looking at Sam to know whether it's true. Still, I asked him,

Kanneer oru venmegam
Veezhaamal irupadhum illaiyada

Siv: Sam is this true that you are engaged with her? Tell me it's not true and you are just pranking me?

Idhayam ketkum kaadhalukku
Verethaiyum kettida theriyadhu

Sam: It's true Sivaangi. I am engaged with Melinda. We are going to married soon, he said in his cold voice. That's it. Tears started to fall from my eyes like a river which I was holding this long.

Anbai ketkum kaadhalukku
Santhegam thaangida mudiyadhu

Siv: Sam, velayadathe... Why are you doing this to me? Did I upset you in anything that you are hurting me like this? I asked him between my sobs.