EPISODE 23

Sivaangi Pov: 

I am helping my dad in his shop. This is one of my favorite places. Where is surrounded by lots and lots of flowers? I will not get tired when I work here. Talking about work, I miss my office and most precisely Sam. How he is doing? Did he totally forget me?

I want to move on badly but I can't. It's been 5days since I am here in my home. I don't know why I am still expecting him to call me or text me. He gonna get married in a few days. He is not mine anymore. I should date someone.

I got a call from Shivanya.

Siv: Hi Shivanya, How are you?"

Shivanya:I am good Siv, how are you doing there?

Siv: I am great. Now I am looking at my father flower shop, I said.

Shivanya: We miss you here Siv. Please come back here, she said. I too want to be there and miss them. I want to ask about Sam badly.

Siv: I miss you both. I don't know I can come there, Shivanya. You know what happened. I just need to clear my mind first, I said.

Shivanya : I can understand. You can't stay there so long right? Boss is not doing good Siv" she said. My heart started to beat fastly.

Siv: Why? He must be happy. He is going to marry his love I said

Shivanya: I don't think so he is happy. After you left, he always engaged him in his work. I don't think he is even eating. His fiancé is not coming here frequently like before. He looks always serious.

Why? I should be happy, right? Then why he is like this? Maybe because of work. She must be planning for the marriage at the same time. That's why he like this. There is no chance for me.

Siv: Don't worry he will be fine, I said. We talk about random things and hung up the call.

I don't feel good suddenly. I feel like something is gonna happen. It's like I am gonna lose something. I can't point my finger exactly but it doesn't feel good. I think so I am started to hallucinate things.

I came back home. After a shower, I took my popcorn and sit on the sofa to watch a nice movie to divert my uneasiness. Mom and dad went to the market to buy Flowers. Only me in the house. I was just changing the channels when the news caught me. Some company is on fire. It's not some random company. This is the place where Nana works.

I immediately call Nana but she didn't pick the call. I called Shivanya to know about Nana. Shivanya picks the call in the second ring

Siv: Shivanya how is Nana? Just now I saw the news. What happened to her?, I ask in a hurry.

Shivanya: I am going there right now Siv. I will call you once I get any information, she said and cut the call

I was walking back and forth waiting for her call. It's been an hour still I didn't get the call. In the meantime, I am calling Nana. Now it's switched off. God, please nothing should happen to her.

I got the call from Shivanya. I pick the call in the first ring.

Shivanya: Siv we are on the way to the hospital. She was in the fire block. Her boss saves her from the building but she is unconscious now, she said. She is crying.

Siv: Shivanya don't worry nothing will happen. Stay with her. I will be there by tomorrow early morning, I said and cut the call. I called my parents and inform them that I am returning to New York. I told them what happened. They are worried and also want to come with me. But I refuse.

After convincing them, I went straight to the airport to get my next flight to New York. All my way I was praying for nana's wellbeing. Nothing should happen to her. I reach the hospital where Nana is admitted.