EPISODE 7

Sivaangi Pov :

I have spent my weekend productively after a long time. Nana went to her office. It's the first day of her work here. Hope she will get new friends there. The elevator is about to close. I run fast to stop it, before I could press the button it opened and revealed Sam.

I enter the elevator with a bright smile and wish him "Good morning". I never thought I could face him like this today. Thanks to Nana. If her words didn't hit me then I could have taken off today by giving any silly reasons. He greeted me back with the same smile. Oh please, don't smile like that my heart can't take that much handsomeness. Is it a sin to be this handsome?

Once I reach my cabin, I went to do my morning routine that is to give him Black tea and report his schedule. I knock and went to his office. Today he is occupied with lots of meetings. Almost the schedule is full. There is no break in-between anywhere.

Siv: do you want me to postpone any meeting today? Because it seems there is no gap in-between your schedules.

Sam: yeah please, I have some paper works to do. Don't make any appointments and meetings after lunch. Clear my schedules for 2hours after lunch that could be enough.

Siv: okay, sir. I will plan according to that. I nodded at him.

Siv: if that is all then can I leave?

Sam: yes and we are going for lunch so don't order any takeout. He said casually like I am hiss girlfriend. I look at him surprisingly and nodded my head slowly. I don't know what to say.

I left from there. When I reach my cabin I see someone standing near my desk and looking around. I asked with mu business smile,

Siv: hello, good morning! How can I help you miss?

: Hi, good morning! My name is Shivanya. I am here to join in assistant team. She shakes her hand with me. Oh yes! We hired another assistant. She will cover my absence here when I am on a business trip with Sam.

Siv: Welcome to the team, Miss. Shivanya. I am Sivaangi Krish Mr. Sam secretary.

Shivanya: uh, you can call me. Shivanya junior. Please, she gave me puppy eyes. She is cute.

Siv: and you can call me Siv okay?

Shivanya: sure then Siv, please take care of me. Since I am new to this place and work. I will do my best to adapt to the work nippily. She is cite and bubbly nature. I like her. I get good vibes from her.

Siv: sure thing Shivanya. Where are you from? And where are you currently living?

Shivanya: I am from a small city in New York 'Mechanicville". I am currently settled in a hotel for now. Once I rent any house I will move there. she said. She is innocent, she is the perfect sister material.

Siv: okay so let me show you your place and give you an overview of your work. I guide her to her place which is straight opposite to my place. I gave some company overview where she can get details about reports and what's her work here.

She is fast learner. Also has good grasping capacity. After assigning her a few works I went back to my seat to start my work. First I have to postpone the meetings he said. Then I need to the contracts, project work for approval, and finally need to schedule his upcoming meetings.

I was in the middle of work when my phone rang and startled me. I forgot to put my phone on silent. I always do that when I have lots of work to do. Not that I will have less work always. Compared to other days I will be busy like today with meetings and calls.

It was Nana. Why is she calling me now? Isn't she at the work? I attend her call.

Before I could speak she was shouting like a crazy person. I have to take the phone from my ear or else my eardrum will start to bleed.