Start

Author: Hello loves, enjoy this one! Italics are the flashback/memories.

———

"Scarlett, stop!" Y/N whined, covering her face. "I told you to stop staring at me, you're distracting me."

Scarlett laughs, "But why? Baby I love staring at you and you know that. I always stare at you."

"Just stop." Y/N said and peek between her fingers, but she's smiling and blushing.

"Stop covering your beautiful face, my muse." Scarlett said, grinning.

"Y/N?"

Y/N blinked a few times, shaking her head a bit.

"You okay?" Mr. Williams asked.

Y/N clenched her jaw and nodded her head, then she looked at Scarlett who's sitting not far from her.

"Okay," Mr. Williams spoke again, "So, who wants to read first?" He asked.

Y/N looked down at her paper, "Me, I guess."

Scarlett looked at Y/N.

"Go on." Mr. Williams said, smiling.

Y/N took a deep breath, what I love about Scarlett... she read in her mind, but then she shook her head, changing her mind. "I'm not gonna read mine." She said.

"Why not? You have to," Mr. Williams said, "You both have to, if you two are serious about fixing your marriage, then this is the first step." He added.

This is their life now, going to this marriage counseling in hopes of fixing their marriage.

Y/N and Scarlett have been married for three years now, and everything was going good. It was going too well actually, they were happy. They were the happiest, they traveled around the world after Y/N filmed her action movie just after they got married.

As soon as they came back home, they immediately started to try and have a baby and to start building a family of their own.

But they weren't successful.

Until now, and along the way, they just stopped trying. With building their family and their own relationship.

They started falling apart, arguing every now and then. Blaming each other and fighting over nothing.

Still, they can't let each other go.

So, they decided to attend this marriage counseling. They've been attending for a month now without the public knowing, as they want to fix their relationship in private. But even though it's been a month, there's still no progress.

"I don't want to read mine either." Scarlett said, clenching her jaw. "It's stupid."

Y/N scoffed, "Stupid. Right."

Scarlett frowned and looked at Y/N, "What? You don't want to read yours, but your scoffing because I said it's stupid?"

Y/N just rolled her eyes.

Now, it was Scarlett's turn to scoff. "Rolling your eyes, how mature."

"Just shut up, Scarlett." Y/N hissed.

"You shut up!" Scarlett hissed back.

"Okay, stop you two." Mr. Williams butted in.

Y/N took a deep breath and stood up, "I'm sorry, I can't deal with this right now." She said and walked out.

"Great." Scarlett frowned, but she stood up too. "Sorry about that, we'll see you some other time." She said and walked out, following her wife.

As soon as Scarlett get inside the car, she locked the doors and looked at Y/N. "Look at me."

Y/N didn't listen, she keeps looking outside the window, her heart breaking. She never thought her marriage with Scarlett will be this hard, this hurtful. But she loves Scarlett, she does. But still, it's hurting her. And she knows Scarlett is hurting too.

They just don't know what to do.

With themselves and their relationship.

"Goddamnit, Y/N! I said look at me!" Scarlett shouted.

Y/N looked at Scarlett, frowning. "Why are you shouting?"

"Because you're not listening to me!" Scarlett said, frustrated.

"I'm not listening to you?!" Y/N scoffed. "I've been listening to you, Scarlett! I fucking listen to you all of the fucking time! I listened when you told me you want me to quit VS to start our family! I did just that and left my modeling career to focus on you, on our relationship! I'm not listening to you? Bullshit!" She shouted.

Breathing heavily, Y/N started crying quietly. She put her life aside for Scarlett, for their relationship. Yes, she's still acting here and there, but her first love is modeling but she left that career to start her own family and focus on that. And only that. But it's not working.

It's far from working.

"Fuck!" Scarlett shouted and punched the steering wheel. She clenched her jaw and looked at Y/N, her heart breaking at the sight. Crying too, she reached to wipe Y/N's tears. "I'm sorry."

"I think it's too late for that." Y/N whispered.

That broke Scarlett's heart even more because she knows it's true. It's too late for that.

Y/N sniffled and wiped her tears, licking her lips. "What happened to us?"

"I honestly don't know." Scarlett answered and just stare at Y/N.

"You're staring." Y/N said, smiling a little.

Scarlett smile back. "And you're not covering your face."

Y/N's smile faded and she sighed. "Yeah."