Second meeting.

Shen Yi Pov:

It is a Monday Morning ,Shen Yi wake up early, he still have the nightmare of the lady who asked him to draw the a child to adult of Lei Yi Fei and the abuse of his parent of abusing saying to him as the weak ,useless son they have. So he does his routine as usual  and went downstairs to cook something to eat & take his medicine for his heat as he is an Omega but capable one to  work. He teach Arts at the Academic fine of Arts , he always remember that his teacher took him under his shelter as he said to him that he as a talent of describe Art in his vision.

So he went to the the Academic to teach the student of the  passion of Arts and helped them to develop their career in it.During his teaching ,the Chief Zhang called him to tell him that he has been accepted by the Hai Cheng Public Security Bureau office to helped them with their case ongoing. When he went to enter he was stop by li Han a female gamma Detective officer and asked him "who is he?"she said to him. Shen Yi introduced himself as a forensic sketch Artist and Jiang Feng as the Beta asked him so "he is the one to occupied the office of the late lei yi fei.

 Jiang Feng the  beta came  in Du Cheng  office to inform him that someone New is going to take the place of the mentor of Du Cheng as the alpha is furious to know about it. so he get up from his chairs and started to walk forward the office when suddenly a good smell of apple and chocolate hit him and his wolf his happy to know they finally find his mate but his mate no other Shen Yi and was shock to him , his rage came with full force. And Shen Yi is shock as well as his mate Alpha is Captain Du Cheng ,the atmosphere awkward so to cut the tension among them Shen Yi said.

"It has been a long time..."Shen Yi said to Du Cheng his mate after seven years late  for them of never crossing the path together again. He could felt his mate still have the gut forward him from the very moment  he realize that who was he and that his new beginning is going to get worse  before he could get better.

Du Cheng came forward him and said "do you know whose office is it?" asked Du Cheng which he doesn't know the answers , but by judging by his look alone, so Shen Yi could tell that is not a good news for him no matter what he told him he did not know to whom this office is assign to him before that.

"The Chief office Zhang said that I can use it" Shen Yi told him, choosing the answers knowing that Du Cheng will not ignore it , giving him the fact he is already angry forward him.

"It was Captain Lei Yifei's office .Nobody has been touched it since then, it had been seven years now and you still can draw that lady face, so how dare you show up here" Du Cheng said to him in hurtful words knowing he is his mate. Therefore Shen Yi sallow his uncomfortable and face angry his mate.

"At least I can helped you identifying the murder of 2 days ago " Shen Yi said sincerely.

"I never saw your stupid drawing again" Du Cheng said the hurtful word to him mate and his wolf is whim inside him.

"I can help you in the future ".

"No need ,pack your stuffs and get lost at once,Du Cheng yell at him right before giving him a death glare to his mate and storm off  leaving him behind with another heavy shoulders weight".

Du Cheng pov : 

Fate are truly cruel toward him and why moon goddess made him pair with his hate forward Shen Yi as mates , his wolf inside of him is sad that he spoke bad to his mate as well. Before he went directly, he can still shen yi's wolf calling for him . he does not care about being alpha and omega pair as mates ,if  the goddess know then there is a reason for all question.

Du Cheng storm in the office of Chief Zhang and tell her "why did you Shen Yi in his team ?".

Jiang Feng come in the office zhang chief to tell Du Cheng that they have another case has happened and then chief zhang told them to take shen yi with them  and start working on the figure drawing.

Jiang Feng told shouldn't we bring shen yi with them  and Du Cheng snapped at them, as he through if his mate have the guts to be a police officer. they don't need to have forensic artist in their team anyway.

Yet, contrary to his expectation, his mate show up at the crime scene and even discover a hideous place inside the house that  a trick that called genius. when returning from crime scene his mate said that he can draw the woman in the blurry cam image that capture in the video which is the suspect so far, while her face is covered .Du Cheng though that his mate as gone crazy ,perhaps with many hours of drawing who know that.

Du Cheng forward his mate office and saw his with Li Han, his inside is boiling with jealous and he opened the door , then shen yi is shock to see him and smelling jealous in the air  and he shiver.

"please don't blame her, i asked her to helped" his mate said to him.

"Can you finish it"Du Cheng asked him quite convicted couldn't."if not, don't try to save face as before".

"I can finish it "his mate assure him.

"when?"Du Cheng pressed.

"Tomorrow morning"shen yi insisted quite seriously.

"if you can't finish it, pack your stuffs and leave immediately"his alpha mate said to him in strong voice.

"if I manage to finish it ,this office will be my studio "his mate said to him.

"let's wait and see..." Du Cheng turn and leave his mate alone in the office.

Du Cheng will not reject him as mate, since he know rejecting his mate will a lot pain as well as the luna of his Black Moon Pack.He will start slowly toward his mate to know about his life and pain and the memory loss of the lady cause all the misunderstanding forward his mate.

AN: I AM SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR AND IT JUST RECOLLECTION OF SCENES .SO THERE IS CHANGE OF LIKE WEREWOLF FANFICTION. SO GUYS PLEASE LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND CONTINUE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON BECAUSE I AM STILL A STUDENT SO I HAVE A LOT OF THING TO DO. SO STAYED TUNE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND PLEASE LIKE AND VOTED FOR IT . THANK YOU GUYS.