The next morning

Shen yi pov :

Chief Zhang has called Shen yi and Du Cheng in her office and said to Shen yi that "it had been hard on you because I heard that you have been pulled all the nighter yesterday night to complete the sketch" said Chief Zhang.

"It's fine, since her face is disfigured face made it hard to sketch" said Shen Yi.

"We don't even know if it's accurate, Chief Zhang I will keep going .Those photos we have now on the medical records are before their surgeries. Those women in the videos have all gone through a complete surgery . so it is so hard to confirm their identity "said Du Cheng in hard voice .

In the room Shen Yi take out his sketchbook out of his bag and sit on the chairs in front of the computer to start sketch all the women  and he looked at his mate   and said:

When I am done with my sketching, can I have the office? said Shen yi

"Focus. Stop chattering" said his mate alpha. Shen Yi smiled.

"What on the  earth are you sketching?, you are just  roughly sketching and you are cutting corners" said his mate.

And Shen yi looked at his mate alpha  and said "I am". Shen yi in his office sat down on the floor and  is still sketching all the night , all the sketching papers on the ground a lot of them already finished  and he put them on the wall and board in the meeting room all of it.

Du Cheng pov: 

Du Cheng entered in the office and saw Jiang Feng and li Han staring at the meeting room  that  have a lot of women face sketching on the wall  and he think that his Omega mate have already completed his promise task.

"Mr Shen yi is incredible, he did so many sketch in one night " said li Han. 

"We don't know if that is accurate " he said to li Han. he took a cup of water from the machine in the meeting room .

He find a sweet smell, his wolf is so happy to see his soulmate and he saw his Omega mate came out the office through the door with a portrait in his hand  and said "you will know  when you will compare them with the medical reports and of course, I will leave this tedious work to you Captain Cheng  and I will wait the good news "said his mate.

li han asked Shen yi "where he is going and he Said to her that he is going to have breakfast with someone" said his mate and Du Cheng want to know with who his little omega have breakfast.His inside is burning up to know if it is man or woman because his wolf is very possessive and protective when it came to mate even sometimes he hate him of the misunderstanding of the past.

However, he passed the computer room and saw his omega his rewatching all the videos again and sat down next to him  and he smell another scent on his mate that is a pine tree that is a man is having breakfast in the morning, his wolf is very angry so he want to bend his mate on the table and smack his little butt and let him know who is his alpha mate. But he controlled himself first and his wolf since he don't want to know his mate with a possessive wolf he have.  His mate is looking at all the nails of woman to know the murder of the crime and finally Shen yi said "it's her".

Du Cheng take Shen yi with him to the murder house and he is driving  and Shen yi is sleeping in the car. He asked Shen yi how did know that is her and said that " I noticed that  when I watched the footage  those girls have delicate hands and Liang Yi have altered their faces  but he also have a fetish for hands, for people like him, concealing poison on nails is the best way of poisoning  someone" said Shen yi.

Du Cheng said "what about Liu lianming"? he doesn't have any fetish.

Shen yi said "That's right but he liked beer a lot . So she put had to hide the drug on her nails and spiked his drink while she poured the beer, so that is  why plasticizer in the drink was found  and he looked at his omega, find him sleep  and "what a snob" and he finally arrived at the murder house to arrest her and Shen yi said that "he is sorry that he couldn't  help to fall sleep when he got in the car ".

And he Said that we are the cops now, get yourself together he said to his little omega.

When the case is closed he dropped his omega at his place  even his wolf inside him is begging to be near his mate and even a part want to blame Shen yi  for his mentor death but other part doesn't want to blame him for something that his mate does not committed to it.

His subordinates does not know that their alpha of their pack have already meet his mate, but they don't know who is he yet?

Du Cheng doesn't know yet his little omega have been suffering since  Lei Yifei's case and what will happened when he know that his omega mate have been not able to sleep and  he only sleep in the morning afternoon not at night because the nightmare and the lady's in his memory. will Du Cheng able to help his omega and tell his pack have a luna . will the pack able accepted their luna as a member of their pack or not.

Will Shen yi and Du Cheng able to comfort each other and open their heart as mates and protected each other when it comes to need it the most in their life .Du Cheng wolf love his little Omega  and loves him a lot in his life.

ATT: HI GUYS , I KNOW THAT A LOT OF COMMON MISTAKES IN MY GRAMMAR SO PLEASE LIKE AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OF UNDER THE SKIN FROM HATE TO LOVE . SO SEE YOU NEXT TIME. PLEASE LIKE AND VOTE MY STORY.