From hospital to work place.

Shen yi Pov: 

Today he get discharge from the hospital, went home to have a good shower and a very goodnight and sweet dreams from all the stress he has for the past few weeks with the atmosphere at the office of his Big Alpha mate and his staffs office.

Next day, he wake up as usual at the same time and do his thing in the morning . He went downstairs to have a quick breakfast as two eggs, bacons and a toast and lastly a glass milk. when finishing his breakfast, he went to lock his house with a full security and with his heart is clear . He went in his garage and took his bicycle out  and jump on it ,went to work.

When arriving and entering the main floor of the office work, he get greeting by his coworker and applause for him for the courage that he have to fought with the criminals mind and that finished he directly to his office place and he sense someone is watching me his back as he turn he saw his Alpha mate is watching from a very far around the corner of his eyes as his wolf eyes his determine to push towards to get to his mate and make up with him .

Du Cheng Pov: 

As he entered to greet his co-workers and his pack, he smell a sweet that means his Omega mate is back into the office from the discharging the hospital and he watched his mate made his way to his door office to enter .

He is thinking that if he didn't get back at that time then he might lost his little Omega mate from his life as his pack doesn't know about this mate thing that shenyi is their luna and his other half his soul life.So he promise to himself that he will protect his mate and does not let him left his sight no matter what it is. His wolf want to come forward to be near his mate  as he is an Alpha and he own heat is coming up frequently as the full moon is near at the month ended and he to control his wolf as his wolf is the control of his entire body and mind so may mate with his little omega mate and knot him in the place.

Director Zhang called him for another new case and he went to inform his entire team and his little omega about the case . he tells his mate to meet him the brief meeting room as he entered together ,went to sit opposite of him and start the meeting about the new case.

Shen Yi Pov:

Hua Muyao was dating her boyfriend Wen Jing, and Wen Jing took her to a small building by the sea. As soon as she entered the door, Wen Jing told Hua Muyao that she was going to kidnap her. Wen Jing called Hua Muyao's father, Principal Hua, to ask for a ransom of three million yuan. Hua Muyao's fiance, Chen Yanfei, wanted to call the police, but Principal Hua refused to call the police for fear of her daughter's life.

Hua Muyao, who was tied to the stool, cried sadly and scared. Wen Jing carefully wiped away her tears. He said that he didn't want to hurt Hua Muyao at all, but he had to kidnap her. When Wen Jing left the small building, he sent a message to a person named Brother Duan, and he planned to leave the rest to Brother Duan. Hua Muyao pulled out the iron stick that fixed the stool in constant struggle. After the stool fell apart, Hua Muyao broke free and finally smashed the window and escaped successfully.

Hua Muyao went to the police station to report the case. Li Han searched the population information system according to Wen Jing's name, but found nothing. It seemed that Wen Jing was a fake name used by the kidnappers. Shen Yi was in a daze at a portrait of a woman who could not see her face clearly, and then received a call from Li Han. Shen Yi drew a portrait of Wen Jing based on Hua Muyao's description.

His Alpha mate led the police to investigate the small building by the sea. He found that the kidnappers might not know that Hua Muyao had fled, so he decided to set up control around the small building. When the dawn was about to break, a man riding a battery car came to the small building by the sea. The city took him back to the police station for questioning. The man's name was Chen Mingfeng. He said that a man named Duan asked him to come to the small building by the sea to deliver meals, and the two met at a bar. Jiang Feng led people to search Chen Mingfeng's home and found uncommon konjac and a large number of pig trotters.