Return to police academy

Du Cheng Pov:

His little Omega mate  returned to the police academy to teach his classmates. His mate returned to the office when he found out the inconsistencies in the painting of Mara's death and told his students  that the portrait artist needs to record the crime scene and restore the crime process.

 Needless to say about Shen Yi's help in solving the case, He was willing to admit defeat and agreed to let Shen Yi use Captain Lei's office. He offered to cooperate with his omega in handling the case, which made Director Zhang readily agree. Li Han felt incredible when he heard the news. Jiang Feng, who knew his Alpha, said that his Alpha put Shen Yi under his eyelids to better monitor him. He looked back at the police station building alone when he got off work. Here He had formed a deep friendship with Captain Lei. Forensic doctor He Mingyue understood her Alpha's mood, but it was a fact that Shen Yi's portrait could help solve the case. Unconvinced, He Mingyue felt that in Captain Lei's case, Shen Yi was just a person being used.

 Fengmei Road Police Station received a robbery case. Three of the witnesses were painters, but the portraits of the suspects given by the three were very different.

 Director Zhang asked Du Cheng to take Shen Yi to help solve the case. Shen Yi drew a portrait of the criminal suspect based on the video at the scene, and the police officers successfully caught the criminal suspect after investigation.

 All three of them have held art exhibitions and are well-known. After seeing the portrait, they immediately recognised that the portrait was by Shen Yi.

He that his little omega  could have made a lot of money by painting, but  why he went to teach at the police academy, and finally came to the police station to become a portrait artist, which puzzled to him. He didn't understand that his mate could draw a disfigured Fan Ruoxuan based on a blurred video, and he could also draw a portrait of a robber based on long-distance video data, but why he couldn't draw the woman with sunglasses back then, so he always suspected his omega. 

In  Jiangbei No. 7 Middle School is a high school. A skeleton was dug up in the playground when the foundation was laid for expansion.

 After inspection by He Mingyue, it was found that the skull and torso of the skeleton came from two different women. The case was deadlocked. He was going to investigate first. In the case of missing women in the city within ten years, Jiang Feng suggested that Shen Yi draw a portrait of the deceased based on the skull, and then his mate agreed to do it, even his wolf  Zane  was begging to stay closer to his omega but he doesn't want to stay and when home already, have a shower and went straight to bed without thinking about his mate.

But he couldn't even sleep as well as he think that was going to rough night for him. 

Shen yi pov:

He stayed up all night.

 He tried to reconstruct the portrait of the skull by pushing back the nine-phase diagram of the corpse. When He Mingyue checked the skull, he found that the back of the skull was worn away. After he checked it again, the two agreed that this was The skull was used by the art studio to make drawing molds for students, and the worn-out part is a set of specimen numbers.

His alpha mate  took He Mingyue and him to the art room of No. 7 Middle School to investigate, and he found an unnumbered painting skull mold. 

According to the DNA test, this skull and the torso in the skeleton belonged to the same woman. After the screening of missing persons was over, he watch that his mate  tried to use computer synthesis to photograph the person corresponding to the skull, but the effect was not satisfactory.