The Killer is back

Du Cheng Pov:

There was a robbery in Jiufu Jewelry, and Du Cheng found a drop of blood at the scene. Ballistics expert Jiang Xue studied the bullets and shooting lines in the Jiufu jewelry robbery case and found that the gun used in this case was the same gun used in the Huachang jewelry robbery seven years ago, while the Huachang jewelry robbery case was the same. It has never been detected. Director Zhang ordered he to solve the case within 72 hours, and ordered all police officers to carry guns. He  accompanied his Omega, who was unfamiliar with marksmanship, to the shooting range to practice.

According to the surveillance video outside the crime scene, it was found that the robbers were very familiar with the escape route. He little Omega believed that the robbery must have been premeditated, and He decided to increase the scope and time of the investigation. He Hong went to the police station to report that her husband Mu Wei was missing, and the police came to pick up Mu Wei's daily necessities. He Mingyue found through DNA testing that the bloodstains left at the scene of the Jiufu jewelry robbery belonged to Mu Wei.

He took people to He Hong's house to investigate, and happened to meet Teacher Xue, who taught art, to send Mu Xiaoan home. He Hong hoped that Du Cheng would not let his daughter Mu Xiaoan know about Mu Wei's disappearance. Li Han found a record of using Li Zhiqiang's identity to buy tickets online in Mu Wei's computer. After visiting ,he learned that Li Zhiqiang was paralyzed for many years, and his ID card was sold by his mother.

The color of He Hong's computer screensaver is very bright, and the color contrast of the TV is also very abnormal. His mate noticed that Mu Wei was colorblind. When the robbers fled, the state of crossing the road and observing the traffic lights was the same as that of normal people, so the robbers must not be Mu Wei who suffers from color blindness. His Omega realized that the robbers deliberately copied the Jiufu jewelry robbery case into the Huachang jewelry robbery case, and deliberately left Mu Wei's blood in the Jiufu jewelry robbery case, just to put the blame on Mu Wei.

Through Mu Xiaoan's paintings, His mate found that Mu Xiaoan's heart was often in a state of depression. Teacher Xue said that Mu Xiaoan's parents were not in harmony. After visiting Mu Wei's neighbors, He found out that Mu Wei not only likes to drink and gamble, but also told his poker friends that Mu Xiaoan was not his biological daughter. He decided to include He Hong in the scope of the investigation. At this time, the witness of the Jiufu jewelry robbery was brought to the police station. The eyewitness who had suffered a gunshot wound was shot in the cheek by the robber this time, which made him a little scared. Shen Yi drew a portrait of the robber according to his description, but he was afraid to confirm it.

Shen Yi Pov:

His Alpha mate took Jiang Feng and him to find He Hong again. He Hong was worried that this incident would affect his daughter Mu Xiaoan, and he  offered to take Mu Xiaoan out to play. His mate asked about the relationship between He Hong and Mu Wei. He Hong said that Mu Wei had changed a lot after marriage, and he hated him. Jiang Feng lied that it was the Jiufu jewelry that Mu Wei robbed at gunpoint, and He Hong said that Mu Wei had taken something from under the bed before he disappeared.

Mu Xiaoan was tired and wanted to go home. he  bought her an ice cream, and then took her to a nearby cyclist restaurant for pizza. he wanted to paint Mu Xiaoan, Mu Xiaoan asked him to add He Hong to the painting, he asked Mu Xiaoan if he wanted to add Mu Wei, Mu Xiaoan shook his head not. he secretly put the ice cream stick that Mu Xiaoan had licked into the evidence bag. After returning to the police station, He Mingyue found out after the test that Mu Xiaoan and Mu Wei were not related by blood.

He  wanted to draw a portrait of Mu Xiaoan's biological father, so he first used Mu Xiaoan's current portrait as a blueprint to draw Mu Xiaoan's adult portrait, and then removed the parts of Mu Xiaoan's adult portrait that were similar to He Hong. , and finally added the features of the male skull according to the remaining part, thus successfully drawing a portrait of Mu Xiaoan's biological father.