Chapter 5 - What happened to Maddison?

Dear Sophia Evans ,

Did you see that hate website, I have been crying all night. Why are those girls so mean? What did I ever do to them? I had to do something about it.

I cant live like this anymore. I scrolled down the page, I saw the worst thing ever. The caption said "Sophia Evans Loves Alec Ryerson. It listed a bunch of lies and silly things. If Alec ever saw this I would never show my face again.

I read down the page to read the comments. And I decided to turn my computer of because I got tried and wasnt going to take thus anymore. I told myself "Christine cant keep on doing this to me, im stronger than this".

I watched American Horror Story as I fell asleep, leaving the thought in my head that I was going to talk to Alec tommorow to tell him that Christine is a mean person.

I woke up the next day and got dressed in my usual and walked to school.

There I saw Christine with all of her friends. She was wearing a pink shirt with a short black skirt and light pink heels (a.k.a something I would never wear.) And I decided to walk up to her to set her straight.

But then the worst thing ever happened. It was Maddison, she was hanging out with Christine. I had to walk up to her and ask her what she was doing.

So I walked and walked until I approached Maddison. And then Christine inturupted me.

She said "Hey loser, Maddison was just telling us about how much you love Alec. She is such a good friend, dont ya think."

Which left me thinking. "Maddison is such a bad friend". I am was so mad at her.

Then the bell rang and I had to go to my first class, my math class.

When I walked inti my class everyone was staring at me and i wasnt confortable with it. Even Alec was looking at me and sadly I wasnt happy about it.

We learned the usual today and then I left math class when it was over.

Then I decided that I was going to go outside to get some fresh air.

And then I saw Maddison With Christine and they were talking and she was doing Maddison's hair. Which felt super weird because normally Madison would be playing soccer out on the field by herself.

I decided that I wasnt going to talk to them, because I was going to miss my next class. I was sad thought. I thought that maybe Madison was helping me and telling them that I didn't like Alec, like a best friend would do.

So I went back inside the school and went to my second class. But I forgot my gym clothes so I sat on the side and played mindcraft for 1 hours.

Then I had some lunch in the cafeteria alone and watched Christine and Madison as they became best friends.

Right then a there i thought about calling Madison, and so I did. So I called her phone and I could hear Christine telling her to not pick it up.

She ended up not picking it up, so I called her in my next class and she didn't pick up. So I waited until the end of the day.But then I saw her getting into Christine's car. This new friendship really broke my heart.

Then the day ended and I got into my pjs and watched American Horror Story "Asylum" and I enjoy it so much. It really got me over my recent broken friendship with Madison.

My life was falling apart and I had no idea what to do about it. :(

Sleep well

Love always,

- Sophia Evans

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone its ChloeGracemoretzFan here,

I hope that you enjoyed that chapter, im so sorry that its so short.

Anyways thanks so much for reading this, it means alot to me. You can also check out my othere stories if you would like (there is no pressure)

I would just like to mention

My friend

GhazalAstrid

She is wonderful.

And another fabulous writer I know

@mello2218

she is an amazing writer. If you can please go and read her stories :)

And thanks so all of my followers. I love you all so much.

There will be an update soon,

Have an awesome day!!!!

And STAY YOURSELF

love, ChloeGraceMoretzFan