Chapter 2

Once I left school I headed straight to my house and I surprisingly started looking for my dad. I must have gone bonkers ever since I passed out in class and had that weird dream.

"Dad! I'm home!" I said. I didn't hear anything so I continued to walk through the house and I saw a broken window with a note. I grabbed it and it said, Raven, I can't believe what you did to me! I lost my wife after you were born! It's all your fault! And you can forget about coming back here, in fact, you shouldn't even be alive after your family history! - "Dad"

I was shocked, he wrote this?! How can it be? He told me that mom died of a natural cause. "There you are you freak!" I heard him say behind me. "Dad, you were joking about this right? 'Cause if you were, its not funny." I said holding the letter. "No you idiotic freak!" He said as he lunged toward me with a knife.

"Dad stop it! Or are you even my real dad?!" I yelled. "Arggh!" He lunged towards me again and he cut me on my left cheek. I gasped and my eyes started to get filled with water. "That's right, cry! No ones going to help you! And after your killed, I can take over Halloween Town!" He cackled. Halloween Town? Why does that name sound so familiar?

I couldn't think it over because my dad lunged at me again getting my leg which made me limp. "Ahhh!" I yelled. I ran out the door and went into the forest and I ran as far away from dad as I could. But when I read that letter, why did it say, "Dad"?

It's been a couple hours since I left home and it's getting dark and I thought about what that one person said when I passed out in class today. I know it's stupid to follow a strangers advise but I almost got killed by my father.

I found a cave and I decided to go inside and sleep till morning then I will go to that place. Why does my life have to be so hard? I heard thunder and it started to rain and for a second, I thought I saw a tall man when the lightning lit up the town. I don't know who that man was, but he looks oddly familiar.

A/N

Sorry it's so short and if you have my other fanfiction called Why do you want me? There is some difficulties with publishing the new part and I don't know why. Again, sorry the chapters short after such a long wait. Trust me, I would be mad to. ~