Chapter 4

Raven's POV
Darkness. It's all around me. I feel the wind scrape against my face as I continue to fall. I then felt hard ground and I looked around but saw nothing, then I saw a light and I walked towards it. There were signs that said all different things on them, but one got me interested the most.
Halloween Town.
I LOVE Halloween and how you get to scare people and dress up all weird and no one will judge you! Well, unless your that one kid that wears an old awkward costume every year.
Anyways, I started to see light coming towards me and I saw that I fell in another world where the sky was dark and there were no clouds. I saw a town up ahead and I ran towards it.
What's this? (See what I did there?)
"Why hello there miss, are you new here? We've never seen you before," said a boy with a devil mask.
"I am new here, and what's your name?" I asked.
"My names Lock."He said.
Wow! What an interesting name, well, I can't blame him since he lives in a town that all they ever celebrate is Halloween.
"What's your name?" He asked.
"Raven." I said.
"Raven, that name sounds familiar. Well, would you like to see what everyone is doing for this upcoming Halloween?" Asked Lock as he gently tugged at my wrist.
Apparently he tugged a bit to hard and that caused my hand to fall off my arm and onto the ground.
"I'm so sorry! Wait a second, you look familiar too!"
"Who do I look so familiar to?" I asked.
Lock's eyes then went super wide and he grabbed my hand and told me to follow him.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"To see someone very close to you,"
Lock kept running around town and he ran into a person without looking and he looked up to see a very tall man. Or should I say skeleton, who was wearing a pin striped suit with a bat bow-tie.
"Lock! You need to be more careful with other people around!" Said the skeleton.
"But Jack, I bring good news!"
Jack? That name sound familiar as well. "What is the good news?" He asked.
"Look!" Said Lock as he moved away revealing me. Jack's face got confused but then it turned to pure shock and happiness.
"Raven! My little bundle of screams is ok!" Said Jack as he gave me a bear hug.
"Nice to meet you to, but, who are you?" I asked.
"Why my name is Jack Skellington and you Raven, are my daughter," he said.
When I heard that everything came rushing back to me. The time I was a little girl and I was kidnapped by an unknown force and just seeing Jack, made me cry.
"I've missed you so much daddy!" I said as I hugged him and started to cry.
"Don't cry, come on, let's go to my house. We'll catch up there and there's another person you'll want to meet." Said Jack as he pushed me along.
A/N
Hey guys! There's chapter 4! Also, I'm going to be on vacation the 13 through the 20 of June! I will try to make chapter 5 but not making any promises! So sorry for the long wait!