Chapter 9

??? POV
So the king is here. How quaint. And if you're wondering who I am, I'm not Oogie Boogie! He's long gone. Been that way since 1993.
But I have heard rumors that Shock, Lock, and Barrel are trying to bring him back.

"Surrender now Oogie!" said Sora.
I gave him a smirk and jumped in the air saying, "Never."
Sora then jumped in the air ready to strike me with his key when I punched him in the stomach, causing him to fall back to the ground.
Then the duck ran towards me with anger written on his face aiming his weapon, ready to strike.
"No one treats my friend like that!" yelled the duck as he managed to stab me with a sword, causing blood to drip out of my right cheek.
"Nice try duck," I said. "But next time, try to actually attack!" I said as I grabbed him by the throat and threw him against a wall.
I didn't even have to do anything exhausting with the dog, I just used my powers and he went flying. Now, the hard part. Mickey Mouse.
"Why Oogie? Why did you kidnap the princess of Halloween Town? Why did you take Raven from Jack and Sally?" asked the mouse.
"Because of what Jack did to my father!" I shouted. "And I'm not Oogie!"
Both of us kept staring at each other, content with determination. "Jack took away someone I loved! So I thought I'd do the same to him!" I shouted as I attack Mickey.
Mickey is a good fighter I must say, dodging all my attacks and powers would make him a great ally but he'll never do such a thing. Now I could use a hypnosis spell on him but I don't have the ingredients.
As we kept battling it out, I saw one of Raven's friends looking at the princess with pain. Must've just found out who she really is, I thought. I don't blame them, I would be in pain too.
Amy's POV
"W-what do you mean he's not your father?" I asked. "You're his daughter! I even saw pictures of you when you were a baby!"
"Those were fakes," Raven said. "And besides, that's not even me."
I can't believe this. Raven is saying that her father isn't her actual father! What could this mean? When I saw Raven as little kid she looked a lot like her supposedly fake father. Wait, what about her mom? Does she know about this? Or is she fake too?
"We'll talk about this in the morning," I said. "You must be tired." I said grabbing her hand and leading her to my room.
"Hope you don't mind my room being messy," I said. "I wasn't expecting company."
"It's fine." Raven said bluntly as she sat on the bed and stared at the floor.
"Well, I'll leave you alone," I said. "If you need anything I'll be sleeping on the couch." I said as I turned to leave.
"Wait!"
I turned around, looking at Raven with questioning eyes as she stared at me for a bit before talking.
"Um, can you uh," she stuttered.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Can you sleep with me? Is that alright?"
I stared at her. Why would my best friend want to sleep with me? Well, she did just find out that her father was a fake and that's a lot for a girl like her.
"Sure," I said. "Move over."
Raven did as told and I wiggled under the covers next to my friend. I can't believe this is happening. Not the part where I'm sleeping with Raven but with the part where her dad is a fake.
How did she even find out about her true father? Well, that's a question for another day, I thought as I closed my eyes and entered dreamland.
A/N
Hey guys! I'm extremely sorry for the super long wait and for the fact that you're gonna have to wait a long time for the next chapter to be out! School's in the way and I hate myself for making you wait this long. Again, I'm extremely sorry for the long wait and I'm just gonna say this now, I'm sorry for super long waits on chapters in the future! Thank you everyone for reading this and I'll see you in the next chapter.
~ Herobrinebeliver