Ketchup

"Hey guys, it's Gogo, and today we'll be reviewing my favourite book series by far. It's so good, I'm looking forward to all the drama. I definetly ship Ming with the mysterious guy. We need to figure out his name. Or do you guys ship him with her childhood crush? To be honest I'd be fine either way if she was just happy in the end." Gorou recorded his voice on his computer.

"Nice, let me just get the subtitles ready for this." Kazuha pressed on a few buttons on the computer.

"And I'll create the graphics." Thoma on his scrolly chair moved to the next monitor and started jamming buttons.

"And I'll be moral support!" Itto stuck up two thumbs.

Then Itto slumped onto Gorou's bed. He looked up at the ceiling and thought. Thought about...Kujou Sara?

"Did you guys know that yesterday, my Geo teacher started shipping Sara and I? How could he? I-It's absolutely preposterous." He blushed and started to sit on one of the desks.

"You like her don't you?" Thoma asked.

"No." Itto simply answered.

"I rival her. For endless days, I will still fight and try to win her at all times." Itto punched the air and unconsciously smiled slowly.

"He definitely likes her." Gorou nodded as he watched Kazuha tap the mouse.

"Agreed." Kazuha commented and grinned.

"It's funny to see. Espicially when your feelings for her are so obvious." Kazuha stated.

"B-but I don't!" Itto quietly objected.

"So are yours Gorou." Thoma added.

"Wait you like Sara as well?" Itto exclaimed then cupped his mouth, blushing a bright red.

"What do you mean so are yours? I don't like Sara. I don't like anyone at the moment I guess." Gorou Innocently replied.

"We'll see." Thoma and Kazuha both said and then burst out laughing.

"You two really are sus." Gorou looked at them both.

He expected Itto to start playing the among us song in the background but instead he found Itto crouched against the wall with his mouth cupped.

"I do like her don't I...?" He whispered.

"This is bad." Itto pulled his hair and started to whisper a ton of things.

It looked like he was scared for no reason at all.

"Itto, bro, it's just a crush. Nothing big." Gorou told him.

"It is...but, it will get in the way of me beating her! What if I become flustered in the middle of us competing? And that ends up in not me losing..." Itto turned on his phone and went on selfie mode.

"Is it better to just come clean and tell her now?" Itto asked Gorou as the tears abruptly stop.

"No! Go down like some comic character, have some drama." Kazuha insisted.

"Yeah, and knowing Sara she'd probs think you're a bigger loser if you told her like that." Thoma joked.

"I am not a loser!" Itto stood up.

"Then don't be one!" The three of the guys shouted at the same time.

"Ugh...but this still-" Itto begun and then there was an open of the door.

"Aye, hey guys." It was Ayato.

He had two bags in his hands and smiled.

"Got some snacks up in here." He announced and smiled.