¡!my thoughts are louder that my screams!¡

Bakugou wasn't completely going through the break up well. He usually distracted himself but he would space out accidentally thinking about his happiest moments with kariage. The thing that was weird was that when he tried thinking about something else his mind would go to monoma. He realized that cheeky grin monoma always did was cheeky,annoying, and cute.

Now bakugou has had many crushes in his life and thought he's not proud of this his first crush was his preschool teacher. Who yes was a guy. He always loved it when his classmates gave him praises on his quirk but he liked it more when that teacher did it. Bakugou has never really had a type he usually just fell into major crushes for random people. In middle school he had a major crush on a random nerd from another class who he barley even notice. All bakugou knew is that he thought that nerd was superior cute and wanted to smile every he saw 0r thought of him. So he wasn't new to the feeling when the feeling like he needed to smile when he thought of monoma. Yet their were some differences in the past crushes and this 'crush'. Bakugou instead of feeling excited he felt more comfortable, he felt the butterflies but it has comfortable. He just vibed with monoma and even though he they have similar personalities that isn't why he likes monoma.

After close inspection bakugou realized this wasn't just a crush
He...

Fell in love

Bakugou felt like he was in a nice patch of daises, like nothing in the world could harm him at the moment. Like this situation was so bad even though he was certain monoma didn't even remotely like him. Monoma probably only pited him but even so bakugou could admire him right? This isn't the first time he's kept feelings secret.

Boom

Bakugou's brain lit up and bakugou remember what monoma 0ffered

♡Cuddles♡

Premium cuddles for freeeeee

Bakugou snatched his phone off his desk. He looked at his homework which was completely done expect for 2 question
'Meh. I can do it at the beginning of class'
Looking back at his phone bakugou opened monoma contact.

God complex
-------------------

Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi

WUT

Oi
What*

Stfu

Anyways 👯‍♀️
Come to my dorm

Why

Cuz

Why

CUZ I SAID SO

THATS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO YOUR MASTER 😤

that's fruity.

Stfu faggot

Rude
NOW C0ME TO MY DORM

ok pomeranian 🙄✋

Loser.

Stfu

Nawr.

Bitch wtf?!
You a Dino nugget?

Y u s.