+!Alot of Questions!+

"DO U LIKE ME?!" Monoma asked again.

"Yes!" Bakugou yelled back.

".."

".."

"Can I kiss u?" Monoma whispered, slightly moving his face forward.

Katsuki nodded and Neito closed the space. The kiss was slightly rough and sloppy but who the fuck cared. This wasn't a movie and they liked it.

Monoma pushed back to take a breath before going back in, deepening the kiss. Bakugou grabbed his shoulder, squeezing slightly. Monoma pulled back a question edging to be answered.

"Dose this mean we're smth?" He asked.

"..yes." Bakugou replied.

"Sorry about punching you." Monoma laughed, grazing the slightly pink spot on Katsuki's cheek.

"NAH, it's fine I think I need that." Bakugou answered. "I think u need that too though." He smirked, raising his fist.

"ACK- NO!" Monoma covered his face and bakugou laughed.

"Can I go back to eating!?" Bakugou said.

"Oh yea, can we hang out after class?" Monoma asked getting off bakugou.

"Yea sure." He smiled.

-----------

"BAKUBRO WHAT HAPPENED." Kirishima yelled when he saw katsuki walking back

"He punched me." Bakugou groaned as he sat down. "Hes fucking lucky I didn't feel like fighting today." Liar, u kissed him.

"Aw no bakubabe got hurt!" Mina said, squishing his cheeks making his lips form fish lips.

"Aw do u want me to kiss ur boo-boo?" Mina asked, pouting, making ugly kiss lips.

"Don't touch me." Bakugou glared red daggers into him.

Mina laughed reverting her hands back to get food.

Bakugou looked at sero mouthing the words 'I'll tell u later.'  Sero nodded and smiled.

Denki glared at bakugou.

---------------

"Your together now?!" Sero whispered is the hall, subconsciously looking around.

"Yea, I'm kinda excited he should be coming over soon" bakugou stated and sero smirk.

"Oooo, whatchu gonna do?" Sero asked raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Ew." Bakugou rolled his eyes.

-

Yet that's exactly what they did. After 10 minutes hanging out they immediately started making out. Who could blame them? Their teenagers! And why not celebrate just getting together?

-----

Bakugou was on top of his desk and had his hand on neito's neck as he had his on bakugou's hips. Bakugous legs were also around neitos waist. Who knew a kiss could be so rough? They didn't want to be that cringy couple that makes out all the time but they just couldn't stop. They just kept intertwining their lips until Monoma put his knee on the desk even deepening the kiss. Bakugou arched his neck slightly moaning in their mouth which made monoma smile into the kiss.

They only got slightly hard, yah know?

Monoma moaned pulled back finally taking a breath, "mhmm, ur addicting."

"I know." Bakugou smirked, his eyes fluttering. "Hey." He added.

"Yeah?" Monoma answered slightly leaning back so he could see bakugou's expression.