Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~Liam's Perspective~

It just turned 10 pm and I was just about to do a twitcam when I got a strange call from Harry.

I pick up the phone and answer with a confused voice.

"Hellooo?"

"Oh my god! I have something to tell you!" Harry screamed with an excited tone. I couldn't possibly guess what he was going to tell me. Maybe he bought a new cat, I don't know but, I ask him what he had to tell me anyway...somewhat scared to ask.

"What's up Harry?"

"I was getting ready for rehearsals today and this girl tweeted to all of us and I found it and she said she was going to the meet and greet next Friday. She is just so beautiful! Her eyes, her hair, her lips... everything about her is just so perfect. I tweeted her back, you should too. I can not explain her beauty, you just have to see it to believe it."

Harry's voice sounded so full passionate. Was Harry falling for this girl? He hasn't even seen her in person nor has he uttered a single word to her in person yet, he is probably already falling for her.

"Oh okay, I'll try and find her tweet in a few minutes. Thanks for letting me know. Later Harry!"

"Later bro"

I hang up the phone and stared at it for a few minutes. I thought about the sound of Harry's voice when he was talking about this girl. He sounded so in love. I could tell by the sound of his voice that this girl was very pretty. I put my phone down on my kitchen table and walk to the shower.

************************************

As I step out of the shower almost slipping and falling because of the fact that there was no mat outside of the shower, I walk into my room and get changed into a pair of sweats.

I pick up my phone and go on Twitter.

As I click on the app, I remember the conversation Harry and I had earlier about the girl that was going to the meet and greet next week.

So many people were tweeting me that i couldn't find this girl's tweet. And then it suddenly slaps me right across the face. Harry had tweeted back to her so I could just go to his twitter page and find the tweet!

As soon as I open up Harry's twitter page, I found his reply to the girl he had mentioned.

I click on her twitter handle and when her page finally loaded, I was breath taken. Harry was right! This girl was drop dead gorgeous! Her long brunette hair fell perfectly down her back, her eyes sparkled like diamonds. Oh my god what was I saying?! I've got Danielle, I can't be possibly falling for a different girl, could I? Regardless, she is still a beauty.

I finally snap out of being totally mesmerized and decide to tweet her back. The tweet read:

"@Real_Liam_Payne: @Jesse_LoveBear Congrats babe! Can't wait to meet you in person! ;)"

I send the tweet and get ready to go to see. I couldn't believe how pretty this girl was! Oh my GOD! I seriously need to snap out of it! I've got Dani. I come back to reality and fall into a deep sleep.

************************************

~Jessica's Perspective~

It was about 10 am and I had just woken up from the best dream ever about the boys.

I wake up to see that I had a new twitter notification. Okay, now this was just getting really creepy. As I said before I never get mentions or anything like that. Since this was so out of the normal, I decided to go and see who had tweeted me.