Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~Harry's Perspective~

The body guards had just directed Jess and her mum over to a table.

Jess and her mum were in the middle of talking, but I decided to jump in any way. The boys followed behind me.

"Sorry we didn't get talk to you earlier Jess!" I said with a cheeky smile.

"We thought we would talk to you when there weren't other people around." Niall continued.

"This must be your lovely mum." Louis says offering a hand to Jess's mum.

She instantly smiles, stands up, and shakes Louis's hand.

"Hi, I'm Kate," Jess's mum replies.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Kate, and your daughter as well," Liam says looking at the two beautiful ladies.

The boys and I take a seat in front of Jess and Kate and we get a great conversation going.

Me and the boys discovered that Jessica is a singer and a musician. We also learned that she lives in London and that she was just visiting her mum in California for a couple weeks.

"Perfect!" I thought to myself with excitement. If she lives in London, then I could hang out with her and get to know her more.

"Boys, we are gonna have to wrap things up." Paul says walking over to us, trying to act disappointed.

"Well, it was nice chatting with you two!" Liam stands up and hugs the two girls and walks to the back room.

The rest of the boys say their goodbyes as well and give hugs all around.

Once all of the boys were in the back room, I walked back up to Jess.

"Hey Jess," I said grabbing her wrist and turning her around.

Her eyes instantly meet mine.

They were so beautiful!

"Something I can do for you?" She questions me with a smile.

"Um, I was wondering if we could exchange phone numbers? I would really like to hang out with you back home in London and maybe even a little bit here while you, me, and the lads are in L.A." I think I sounded kind of shy, which I was, but luckily, it worked.

"Sure! You put your number in my phone and I'll put my number in your phone." She hands me her phone with a big smile and I whip out my phone and hand it to her with a smile in return.

After we had exchanged numbers, we say goodbye one last time. I gave her a hug and she hugged me back. The next move I made, I thought wouldn't work, but it did!

I kissed Jess on the cheek. She started blushing.

Surprisingly, she kissed me on the cheek back! Thats when her cheeks started to burn the color red.

She ran out of the room to catch up with her mum while I walked to the back room in shock.

When I walked back into the room everyone was asking me where I went.

I explained to the lads what happened and they were shocked as well. A little bit of jealousy filled their eyes.

Once their idiotic brains could register what I just told them, they all started asking me for her phone number.

I didn't want to be an asshole and not share it with them, so I gave the number to all of the lads. Plus, the lads are like my brothers, we basically have to share everything with each other.