Bandit King Bakugo x Reader / Part Two

AN: This two parter went on a lot longer than I initially planned if I'm being honest. Buuut what can I say? I think I like writing boom boom boy. *shrug*

CW: unprotected sex, virginity kink, some primal notes but nothing too wild

Dinner wasn't so quiet anymore. After the exchange you had with the King, he became more attentive and engaged in more conversation with you. It had been a couple weeks since he had told you the truth, and you were finding yourself more and more drawn to him with each passing moment you spent in each other's company. Smiles had been exchanged along with gentle touches and soft words whispered amidst subtle caresses of your skin from his rough hands. You could feel him softening around you. It was new and unfamiliar, but you'd be lying if you said you didn't enjoy this milder side of Katsuki.

Tonight was a little different. Katsuki introduced you to a few of the wives that sat around his banquet hall table. You learned that the people who ate with him were other scouts in the kingdom and most of the women who did join were those men's wives. The other women that joined were chambermaids in the stronghold and a few female scouts. You were always amazed by these women's muscular forms, but now you understood why they looked like elite goddesses.

He had never involved you with the community before now. Katsuki had acted like he wanted to keep you to himself. He seemed to not like sharing your company, your time, or your attention with anyone. Even though he had been spending more time with you, the only person outside himself you had any real contact with was Serith and the owner of the herbs stall in the market. What was different this time? Was this his way of allowing you to be more explorative instead of being bound to him a majority of your time?

"So," Katsuki's voice broke through your thoughts. "who was the man you used to travel with anyway?"

You grinned at him. "Why, are you jealous?"

"N-no! Of course not," he huffs, the slight flush of his cheeks giving him away.

You stifle a giggle into your napkin and lean into him. His body tenses slightly before he relaxes, even sliding an arm around you to gently caress your back and shoulder.

"I'm just teasing you, Katsuki," you say, gazing up at him.

His lips gently part and his hand gently caress your arm as he holds you against him. You peer at him through your lashes. Your sweet smile makes his body vibrate. He breathes in deeply before clearing his throat and going back to his plate of food on the table. His withdrawal makes you feel a little cold, a slight shiver going up your spine.

"Um, it was my brother actually," you say softly, picking at the food on your plate.

"So why did he stop going with you?"

You sighed, thinking about the brother who had been by your side for so many years. You hoped he was doing well with his new bride. "He got married to a girl in a village we sold goods to. My parents died when we were young, so he was the only family I had left. So I was on my own after that."

"I'm sorry that you were alone for so long," he says softly.

His strong, rough hand goes under the table to rest on your knee. He squeezes it gently and you lock gazes with him. Heat pools in your core and your thighs twitch at the intimate exchange.

"I-it's ok," you respond, a little breathless.

He nods and hums. Katsuki goes back to eating and you turn to face forward. After a moment, you glance to the side and see him with his brows furrowed. He looks around the table as he eats next to you. He had opened up a little, but you were still so curious about the man who sat next to you...the man who said he had watched you for such a long time and then saved you from people in his own ranks when you had been dragged onto his compound.