I.

Dizziness and a strong headache were all Yeonjun is feeling right now. He tried to move but he couldn't able to. He opened his heavy eyes and all black, everywhere is black. He tried again to move but he realized that he is tied up and blindfolded. He tried to scream but his mouth is also taped. He is kidnapped. He realized that already. He feels like crying. He feels helpless. He wonders if his parents already know this, they must be so much worried.

He remembered in two days is his wedding and here he is kidnapped by who knows who. He wonders what they wanted from him and why they kidnapped him because he is that type of polite boy who everyone loves and no one will be on the wrong terms with him. He wonders if his fiancé is worried about him. It's not like they love each other but they have to at least be friends if they have to live their whole life with each other. Yes, they are arranged to marry by their parents and they have no say in it. Hell! His fiancé even is in love with someone else but they couldn't do anything about it. But you see here our Yeonjun is considered fiancé so he had given his fiancé full permission to have affair with his boyfriend after the marriage. Wow! How amazing is our dear Yeonjunnie, then why is God being unfair to him and he is kidnapped. Why isn't his all-good Karmas paying off now? He wonders-

Ooh isn't he wondering too much! He must have gone mad after realizing that he is kidnapped. Ooh, my poor boy, God have mercy on him.

Wonder wonder what he remembers from wonder word. Isn't it wonder song! Ooh, he loves that song so much, what is it like-

Right before I close my eyes

The only thing that's on my mind

Been dreaming that you feel it too

I wonder what it's like to be loved by you

Yeah

I wonder what it's like

I wonder what it's like to be lov-

Footsteps and muttering cut Yeonjun through his thoughts. He couldn't see who are they or what they are like. He heard footsteps stop in front of him and muttering also stops. He feels someone get close to him and he unconsciously starts shrinking in the chair. He feels someone opening his blindfold. He first had to adjust to the light which is bright like he is in front of the summer afternoon sun. Okay, it was a bit exaggerated but now that he can see there was a really big window in the room in which he is now.

He felt someone clearing his throat making him face him. There stood three very fine men he had ever seen. The first one should be the one who opened his blindfold he is the shortest among the three of them and he has a stoic face but anyone can tell that he has the face of a Greek God and looking at his body it was clear that he is someone who workout on daily basis.

The second one is a bit taller than the first one and he has a chestnut hair color with mullet and if the first one has a face like Greek God then he has beauty beyond anyone in the whole universe and no he is not exaggerating this time. He also seems like he workout but he has a really broad chest.

The third one and last one he is the tallest among the three and his face-

Wait a fucking broccoli!! Why the fuck does he look like his fiancé. Ooh my god, he knows his giant fiance doesn't want to marry him and be with his boyfriend but he should know he also doesn't want to marry him. He already has permitted him to have affair then why did he have to kidnap him. Oh my god, is he going to sell him to someone or something because he wants to get a ride from him? He thought they were friends then why did he-

"I know you must be confused but don't worry we just kidnapped you for some time and we will ask for money from your parents and then we will set you free, okay."

The second one said cutting through his thoughts. And what they mean, don't worry! for your kind information he is kidnapped and it's his right to panic so no one can stop him from panicking. Most importantly why is he smiling like he is an angel when is a kidnapper? Truth is that his smile is the most beautiful smile he saw but that is beside the point.

He wanted to talk to his fiancé. No, he needed to talk to him and know why is he doing this. Is he a member of any gang? Oh my god,  is he going to marry a criminal?

He had so many questions and he want every question's answers. So he pointed towards his month which is taped indicating to untaped his mouth so he can talk. The first one looked at the other two and when they both nodded their heads he also nodded his head. He then proceeds to take a tape from his mouth. He takes a deep breath and then exhales. 1, 2, 3 okay now.

"Choi freaking Soomin, why did you kidnap me? Do you want to die you giant brown-headed bunny! You- wait Why is your hair freaking blue you empty-headed-

He then was just yelling at them. Three of them look confused and the tallest one look terrified.

"What is going on here?" they all heard a deep yet angelic voice. A really beautiful lady was coming near them. First why the hell his kidnappers are a definition of beautiful. Isn't his kidnappers suppose to be old and ugly men.

"Ohh you must be their boss, tell me why am I here? If it's about marriage let me tell you I also don't want to marry him but look I also don't have a choice. I had also permitted him to have affair after marriage, then why I am here?"

He said looking pointedly toward his fiancé to make it clear that he is talking about him. He seemed confused and everyone is looking at them weirdly.

" You know him?" a beautiful lady asks his fiancé. His fiancé shook his head.

"No nonna I don't know him or what he is talking about?"

Wait! Is he serious? He doesn't know me. He can't be serious.

" You motherfucker we talked last night and suddenly you don't know me. I thought at least you are a nice guy but here you are being a dick to me. I am feeling bad for your boyfriend now. You bastard Choi Soomin."

Yeonjun yelled at his fiance. He is frustrated. It's okay if he kidnapped him but now he is refusing to recognize him.

" What but I am not Choi Soomin, my name is Choi Soobin. B-I-N bin, not M-I-N min."

That Soobin guy said.

"Soomin now you don't have to lie about your identity."

Why is he lying?

"Look mister I am not- " "Wait who is your fiancé?"

The short guy asked cutting Soobin.