II.

"So you are saying Choi Yeonjun's fiancé is Choi Soomin, Choi Sungho's son, and he looks like our Soobinne.", a man in his fifties asked.

"Yes Mr.Bang and Beomgyu showed me his photos they look exactly similar, no difference." conformed the beautiful lady whose name is Kim Jisoo, and with her the chestnut-colored hair boy who is known as Choi Beomgyu, a hacker.

The other two boys, Soobin and another one whose name is Kang Taehyun had to stay with Yeonjun so he didn't do any stupid thing. It's not like he can do anything though because he is tied for god's sake.

Mr.bang suddenly started laughing leaving the two of them confused. "Life is full of unexpected. Who had thought everything will happen in this way." Mr.Bang said confusing them even more.

"What do you mean Mr.Bang?" asked Jisoo. "Nothing, but you said that Choi Soomin doesn't want to marry Choi Yeonjun and has a boyfriend," said Mr.Bang clearing his throat.

"Yeah, that's what he said." "Okay ask Soobin to come here and two of you can go. Untied that Yeonjun and takes his good care. He is important to us." he said while standing up from his chair.

"Okay." Even though they couldn't understand his sudden order they have to follow whatever he says.

When Mr.Bang confirmed that they are out of sight he goes to his bookshelf and opened a brown dairy-type book. After opening a certain page, he takes a photo from there and stares at it for some time. In that photo, there are two young-looking men. "Look I am taking good care of him but now it's his time to face reality.", he said while smiling fondly at the picture.

When he heard the sound of the door opening he quickly put that picture in that book again and put it safely on the bookshelf where no one will notice. "Mr.Bang, did you ask for me?" Soobin said while his head poking from a small gap in the door.

Mr. bang chuckled and asked him to come inside. "Soobin I have a plan," he said while looking at him. "About what Mr.Bang?" Soobin asked. "About what to do with Choi Yeonjun"

-------------------------

"Why are you treating me like this now," Yeonjun asked sternly but he is nervous inside. I mean anyone would have been if your kidnapper is treating you like a guest instead of bait suddenly. Is it a silly prank of his fiancé? He couldn't understand anything, it is becoming confusing now. If he is kidnapped treat him like that or if you want to treat him good then why the hell does you kidnap him.

Ooh, what if it is they are treating him like a good before killing him. Ooh my god is he going to die now? he doesn't want to die he hasn't even gotten a flying squirrel and panda as his pets. He has to tell his parents that he loves them and is sorry for being a brat to them. For god's sake, he hasn't had his first kiss.

" You know you are hella overthinker. We can hear your thoughts right from here so stop overthinking. We wouldn't kill you. We never kill anyone."Beomgyu said while shaking his head and being done with his inner tantrums.

They already had an introduction ceremony. Now they are eating ice cream in the living room of their house. Mr.Band had told them to take Yeonjun to their house and now it's clear to them he is really important to them. Beomgyu is sitting at the dining table with his laptop doing his work given by Mr.Bang of getting Soomin's information while eating his ice cream.

Taehyun was sitting on the couch eating his ice cream and messaging Yeonjun's father, Choi Minho about spending a night at his friend's, on behalf of Yeonjun from his(Yeonjun) phone.

Soobin was sitting on a couch near Taehyun eating his ice cream and thinking about how he is going to marry ice cream and then how will ice cream react when he purpose to her. Oh, he must be so lucky to be with ice cream. He was in his ice cream world when he get a call from Mr.Bang so he leave the room to take the call.

Lastly, Yeonjun was sitting on the couch opposite where Soobin was sitting thinking about what he did wrong to end up in this kind of situation. He should have run away on the first day he got to know about this marriage. But he couldn't because of his mother when she pleaded in front of him. He loved her so much.

Now came to think of it who he loved most his father or his mother. You must be thinking why is he thinking like this but hey! Everyone had once in life thought about this. His thoughts get cut when Soobin enters the living room again after finishing talking with Mr.Bang.

"Taehyun message that Soomin guy from his phone and ask him to meet here and also send our address to him," Soobin said while pointing towards Yeonjun.

" Ooh and ask him to bring his boyfriend with him to discuss marriage." He said while sitting on his previous sit and then kissing his ice cream and eating it.

"Why Mr.Bang is doing this?" Taehyun asks while whining. Now he is like a cute kitty instead of that imitating guy Yeonjun first saw.

"You will know but just do what you had told," Soobin said while throwing his finished ice cream bowl in the dustbin. "Okayyyyy" Taehyun said while pouting like a moody kitten looking so cute that Yeonjun had to stop himself from cooing.

"So you not really Soomin?" ask Yeonjun while also throwing his ice cream bowl in the dustbin. He watched Soobin as the sweet and font smile he was giving Taehyun disappear and he suddenly looked frustrated.

"For the nth time I am not," he said while looking at Yeonjun directly grinding his teeth. Now that Yeonjun is looking at him fully he looked handsome more than his fiance even though they both look the same.

Ooh, shut up Yeonjun! He is your kidnapper but yeah he is hot- no no no Choi Yeonjun shut up you tomato head alcohol-free pistachio creature!!