IV.

As the door closed Soobin let his hand go. "I know it's too much for you to take, so much happened in one day and you must be tired. But it's just one year then we can divorce, simple." Soobin said sitting in bed, must be his but Yeonjun doesn't have time for that now, does he?

"Yeah, everything for you is simple, right? But not for me. You want me to lie to my parents let alone the whole world. Most importantly how can we get a divorce if I will marry you but papers will say Soomin's name." Yeonjun said pacing back and forth in the room.

"Don't worry about it you are going to marry me not Soomin and I will take care of the papers so they can have my name on them instead of Soomin. So just you have to marry me and don't say anything, okay Honey?" Soobin said looking very relaxed as if he had sorted out everything and it looks like he has. And what did just call him, Honey! Fucking Honey!!

"YAHH, I am not your Honey or whatever and why are you doing this in the first place. Why did you kidnap me and now why are you helping us? What are you getting out of this?" Yeonjun said feeling frustrated, he is really confused and it is overwhelming and frustrating him.

Soobin sighed, "Look I am sorry for making you confused and overwhelmed. I guess now that we are going to live together for one year you should know about it." Yeonjun looked at him attentively, telling him to continue and that he is listening to whatever he is going to say.

" At first we just kidnapped you to take money from your parents but then you said that I looked like your fiancé and then we told our boss about it. You know what's more interesting is our boss knows Soomin's father and he has some problems with him so he told me to replace Soomin. So I could collet information about Choi Sungho. Don't worry it's just for one year, I am sure we can take him down until then, and then we can get divorced." Soobin said looking at Yeonjun.

"What exactly does Soomin's father do?" Yeonjun asked curiously.

"I also don't know but it must be big because we just kidnapped and take money from people who do illegal things. So now that our boss wants to take down someone means he must have fucked up big time." Soobin said nodding to himself.

"Okay- Wait you said illegal things! I didn't do any illegal thing, I am innocent." Yeonjun said.

" It's not you, it's your father he has hand in some illegal things, it's not much but it still is," Soobin said and got up from bed. "So do you want to marry me or not?" he asked shocked Yeonjun, who just had a big discovery about his father.

"First tell me why I am doing this?" he asked looking frustrated this time it is not about the confusion but he is frustrated about everything.

"You don't have any choice and if you dare to tell anyone, you will not going to like what I will do to you, understand?" Soobin said while taking little steps towards Yeonjun who looked a little bit scared. "Now let's go." He said and opened the door.

When Soobin and Yeonjun came into the living room Soomin and Huening kai were talking about something and Taehyun was working on his laptop, must be completing his university work. Beomgyu was the one who was missing from the picture but Soobin thought he must be in his room which he shares with Taehyun as they are a couple or must be in the kitchen eating something like always.

Soobin coughed to make his presence noticed. The couple who were sitting on the couch looked at him and Yeonjun. Taehyun just glances in his direction for one or two seconds and then returns to his work again.

Soomin got up from the couch and walk towards him, his posture straight. "Did you two talk?" he asked.

"Yes we both have talked and he is ready for this agreement. What about you, have you decided ?"

"Yeah and we are okay with your plan but we should consider other things like how are we going to deal with everything so no one will know about you taking my place," Soomin said pointing his thoughts out.

Soobin looked at his same-looking person or in short his clone for half a minute then said: "For that first tell me about yourself and what's it's like to be Choi Soomin."