V.

Yeonjun doesn't know what he had done in his past life to end up in this situation, with a white suit beautifully fitting his body and him standing in front of hundreds of business associates and some close relatives. There is also media. Why it wouldn't be? It's Korea's most successful businessmen's sons wedding. But the twist is the man on his left side is not the one they are thinking he is.

Now he is looking at him, Damn! His husband is looking more handsome and especially hot now that they are married. It is still too much for him but he also knows he doesn't have any option and no, he is not getting excited about how this situation is like fiction and he is the protagonist of this story.

"You should smile more or everyone will think you are forced to marry." A whisper cut him off from his thoughts of being the main character and slowly falling for his bad husband who is the mafia. He turn to look at the taller who was looking back at him. "As if you didn't." He sassed. "It's not like you aren't forced to marry even if I was not in the picture. The only difference is that you met him one week ago and two days go to me." His husband replied with the same sarcasm in tone.

Now looking from that point his husband is not wrong though but is he going to accept it, Hell Naw!! So he pocks his tongue out to tease his husband but what Soobin did next he could have never expected it. That damn husband of his tried to bite his tongue, he squawked resulting in some people looking in their direction. But they all must have that newly wedded couple must be having some romantic moment.

"What the fuck!" Yeonjun said with a red face. "What? You are my husband. Can't I kiss my spouse?" Soobin just shrugged.

Spouse!? What the fuck is wrong with this guy? Is he manipulating him or is he trying to woo him?

With that thought, he distanced himself from the taller man slightly. He decided to just go to the washroom as some kind of break from guests and to have some minutes of me-time. "I am going to the washroom, I will be back in a few." He said to Soobin before turning towards the direction of the washroom.

Soobin, if have told him that he was going to get married two days ago he should have laughed at your face but now here he is, he wanted to laugh at his pathetic self. He never wanted to do this but he doesn't want to disappoint Mr.Bang. he was the one who has taken care of him since he was born. Soobin doesn't know who his parents were but from all Mr.Bang has told him his parents were great people and they loved him so much that's all he knows but it is enough reason for him to love them.

He is also feeling guilty because of involving Yeonjun in all this mess. But he also could not do anything about it. He doesn't know if should consider himself lucky or unfortunate because he knows he couldn't have found this much fine and beautiful man for himself even if he had tried hard but he here he is married to the most beautiful person he has ever seen. Don't even start on cuteness, his husband is the cutest creature on this planet called Earth, the third planet from Sun, which is a star in the galaxy name Milky way. His husband is even cuter than those cats and raccoons whose videos he always watches before going to sleep and it's only been two hours since he got married to him but he is already gone. You can't blame him though he had fallen for him the moment he saw his face for the first time, he was taken back from the beauty he is seeing.

Unfortunately, he knows Yeonjun just said yes to marrying him because he is forced otherwise who would want to marry him? Yeonjun is everything he is not and he knows if not for this mess-up plan he wouldn't have come within one-meter radar in his direction.

Now he is suddenly feeling insecure about himself. He started looking around to forget about how pathetic he is. Hell! Why is everything started looking expensive suddenly? Now he really had to distract himself.

Is that a white rose? What's its scientific name? ahh Isn't it, 'Rosa x alba' the white rose of York, is a hybrid rose of unknown parentage that has been cultivated in Europe since ancient times. Isn't that A-Yeonjun's mom??? Yeonjun's mom, Shit! It's Yeonjun's mom!! Why is she coming toward me? Where is Yeonjun? What should I do?

"Ohh, sweety! Where is Yeonjun?" a honey voice cut his inner panicking. "I am also wondering where he is- Ohh Ohh he is just gone to the washroom." He answered while controlling himself from panicking and you must be thinking why he is overreacting but it's because you don't know who this beautiful lady is. Yeonjun is so lucky to have a Kpop famous singer and Soobin's favorite singer since he was five years old as his mom. Now we can also say that Choi Soobin is also lucky to have Kim Dahyun as his mother-in-law. And he is really grateful for that nut he was not ready to meet her, not this early.

Taehyun was having a heart attack when he got to know who Yeonjun's mom is and he suddenly started treating Yeonjun as some kind of king just because his mom is Twice's Kim Dahyun.

"It's okay. I actually wanted to talk to you, as now you are our family's part." She said smiling prettily, Soobin could only nod his head. "I don't know you but can I believe you regarding my son that you will take good care of him." her voice was full of worry even though she was smiling at him. Now is not time for panicking and fanboying, he should act like a responsible man as it's about his husband. "I can't say that I am the best choice for your son but I will promise you to take his care and love him with all I have. So yes you can believe me to be a good husband to him and I will try harder to be even better for him," he said with full confidence he doesn't know he had. He can see that his answer pleased her, it add ups his confidence to a higher level. "Thank you, son. I have to go and greet other guests, take care." She then started going in direction of some guests. He just stood there totally forgetting that he was supposed to stick to his plan and not let feelings involve. But now his sudden confidence is telling him that it's just an only fact that he is not Soomin but Soobin. Other than that everything is real, he is Yeonjun's husband and now he wanted to give this marriage a chance. Even though he is acting about being Soomin, he can still give this marriage chance because he is not lying to Yeonjun. His husband knows everything and that's why they can start as arranged married couple, simple.

Wow! He is so brilliant. Now he only has to convey to Yeonjun to also give him, their marriage a chance.

___________________________________________

I am not satisfied with this work today but please ignore it. I had the worst day today so let it slide, I promise I will do a better job next time.