VI.

After the reception, the newly married couple went to their hotel room where they were staying the night. They were really tired from all the wedding and after-party. Upon entering the room Yeonjun just went to bed without caring about even changing his wedding suit. Soobin entered the room after a few minutes and saw Yeonjun curled up in sheets, he just smiles at his husband and went to the bathroom.

Soobin can say the first day as Choi Soomin was not that bad and Soomin not being revealed in public as Choi Sungho's son made it even easier for him to interact with others.

Soomin is Doctor, who after completing his studies in foreign came to Korea. He is staying at Soobin's house which he shares with Taehyun and Beomgyu. Huening kai is also staying with him. He had promised to Mr.Bang help in those weekly kidnappings as compensation for helping him. He works at Hospitals on weekdays and on Sunday he had to help gang in mini kidnappings.

Soobin works as an assistant professor of philosophy at the institute of philosophy and psychology. The gang just does kidnapping on weekends. They don't remember when they started doing this but now it becomes part of their routine. They never harm anyone, just threaten and take money from people who do illegal work, that is why they are not doing that much bad work.

Huening kai works at a café as he had a degree in culinary arts. He feels bad about just staying in Soobin's house for free. He tries to convince the couple to take rent from them but they declined it, so he tries to help them in-house chorus as much as he can. As Taehyun is the same age as him they both clicked really fast and became good friends in a matter of a few hours.

Beomgyu doesn't have any problem with them staying in their house or Soomin working with them. But whenever he sees Soomin he misses Soobin and it's only been two days. He doesn't know how he is going to survive without his best friend.

As Taehyun is in the last year of his medical studies, it's like a win-win situation for him. Having a doctor leaving with him is beneficial, he can ask him any problem to him whenever he wants. He even got a new friend. Due to being a medical student, he didn't have that much time to make friends. Even if he has, he can't spend time with them on weekends because those days are for the gang. So he is really happy with this arrangement. Most importantly he gets to see his boyfriend jealous which is very rare,  whenever he tried to ask any questions to Soomin Beomgyu is always staring at them.

In short, it is not bad as they had thought.

__________________________________

Yeonjun woke up with the sun shining brightly from the window of their hotel room. He checks the time and it was 8:13 in the morning. They had a flight at 11 am, so he thinks he should get up from the bed even though he didn't want to. He signed when is saw Soobin still asleep on the sofa, he is grateful that his husband is considerate enough to give him space. He didn't know what he should be thinking about all of this as they are going to Japan on their honeymoon in a few hours. They had promised to be friends to make it easy for them. He isn't sure he can be just friends with a cute and handsome man who is also his husband. But he can only hope because he knows after Soobin's mission was done he will divorce him leaving him lonely again. He signed again and goes to the bathroom to start his day.

When Yeonjun came from the bathroom Soobin was still sleeping so he shook him to wake him up. Soobin whined but nevertheless woke up blinking his eyes to adjust them to the sudden brightness. He was looking so cute rubbing his eyes with a giant fist yet he make them look tiny when he is no near tiny. "Good morning", He said while yawning. "Yeah yeah good morning but start getting ready, we have a flight in less than three hours.", Shorter replied.

"Do you think anyone will notice if I wore my own clothes instead of Soomin's?", Soobin asked resting his head on the couch's headboard. "No, I don't think so. No one knows Soomin here, only people from his family know him properly, which I mean is his sister. His father doesn't even know at which hospital his son is working. Poor him.", Yeonjun said in a sad tone. "Really! I think that's why he easily agree with me to replace each other.", Soobin nodded his head to himself. Yeonjun hummed, "That's why he didn't want to be separated from the only person who deeply care about him and love him as he deserve. He loves Huening kai so much. Good for them."

"Wait, isn't his sister cares about him? Yesterday, his father didn't come to greet me but his sister came. You know, I am thankful that Soomin already told me about his sister otherwise I must have got in trouble." Soobin said while shaking his head. "Yeah his sister loves him but as much as I know their father didn't let them interact much so even though they love each other, they don't have that strong brother-sister bond," Yeonjun replied.

"How do you know so much about him, I am sure he didn't tell you his personal dilemma?", Soobin was looking at his husband suspiciously. Yeonjun panicked, "I..I.....I j-just know." He turned and started running towards the bathroom door, wanting to avoid the question. Soobin pulled him by his arm and even though older wanted to escape he can't because Soobin is stronger than him. Yeonjun whined but agreed to tell him. "it's just....just that I wanted to know about who I am going to marry that's why I bribed his maid to tell me about him." he was embarrassed. "Ooh, okay.", Soobin said freeing his arm.

Yeonjun suddenly looks at Soobin with a stern expression making him puzzled. "You know what, let's forget about that we have a flight to catch. If I missed a flight because you are lazy, then I swear I will kill you. now go and shower." He started pushing him in the bathroom. "Hey hey hey, let me get my clothes first.", Soobin protested his attempt of sending him to the bathroom. Yeonjun look at him for a few seconds and said okay let him go. "But let me pick clothes for you, you don't have any fashion sense. I don't what people to think Choi Yeonjun the great fashion designer, married someone who doesn't even have basic fashion sense." As soon as Yeonjun said that Soobin looked at him with his jaw-dropped expression. "You! How dare you disrespect my dressing style. I have best fas-" Yeonjun cut his rant about how amazing a dresser he is with a bored expression, "Yeah, I know how much of a great dresser you are in the last two days. Now don't talk and go shower, I will pass you your clothes."

"Ohh, you just want a reason to peek while I am showering right. I know I am attractive but we are husbands now, you can just ask me if you want to see me naked- oUCH!" Yeonjun slapped his arm hard and throw him into the bathroom. "Just go you pervert." He said with pink cheeks, being embarrassed. "How I am a pervert! You are a pervert. You just wanted to see me naked.", Soobin said struggling to stand as Yeonjun was pushing him in. "Oh my god, just go!" Yeonjun yelled closing the bathroom door harshly from outside.

___________________________

I wanted to ask if the chapters are short and should I make them long?