III.

Yeonjun doesn't know what to do or to think because here it's confirmed that Soobin and Soomin are two different people and Soobin's not lying about not being his fiancé. Still, he is in shock, who wouldn't be if you put two persons in front of them looking exactly the same as they are xerox of each other. It's not like he is the only one who looks shocked everyone present in that room looks shocked but Soomin and Soobin look like they are seeing ghosts.

"Holy! When you said they look similar I didn't know this much." Taehyun said looking amused.

"Now I understand why he didn't believe when Soobin was saying he's not his fiancé. I would also have been confused. I mean I have seen his photos but in real life, they look more similar." Beomgyu whispered to Taehyun, at least he thought he whispered but everyone in the room heard him clear like daylight.

"What the!! Yahh Choi Yeonjun is it a prank or what why does this dude look like me?" Soomin asked Yeonjun while pointing at Soobin.

"Woah, you look like Hyung." Soomin's boyfriend, Huening Kai said while stepping forward towards Soobin.

"Baby! Don't go near him." Soomin said pulling Huening kai behind his back.

He then turns to look at Yeonjun. "Who is he and you said you wanted to talk about marriage?" he asked him curiously.

Before Yeonjun can even say anything Soobin cut him off "You don't want to marry Yeonjun but you don't have a choice, right?" looking at Soomin.

"Yeah, but-" "Okay so I have a plan just do as I say and you don't have to marry someone other than your boyfriend, also you wouldn't go against your father," Soobin said sternly cutting him off.

He then sits on the couch and asks them to sit down instead of standing. He looks like a leader who never takes no for answer. Yeonjun was questioning if he is the same person who was kissing ice cream two hours ago. Even Taehyun and Beomgyu don't know what is going on but they choose to follow Soobin without questioning anything.

" I will marry Yeonjun in your place and no one will know because we look similar. Your father will also didn't doubt anything and you can live with your boyfriend. Simple!" Soobin said it's the world's easiest thing.

"WHAT!! HELL NO I WILL NOT MARRY YOU!!!" Yeonjun yelled getting up from his seat.

"Do you think you have any other option?" Soobin asked calmly.

"No, but we will think about it, and most importantly it is our problem we can solve it thank you very much, right Soomin?" Yeonjun said clearly against the idea of marrying a stranger and most importantly he is his kidnapper which he still has to understand because he didn't know why he is even kidnapped.

"I think this will work," Soomin said after some time. "What? Soomin you can't trust him like that you just meet him." "But you are the one who asked me to come here and talk about marriage which is in one and half days, now so we don't have a choice but to accept whatever help we get," Soomin said to Yeonjun. Before Yeonjun could say anything to him, he feel Soobin pulling him into one of the rooms "Don't worry about him, I will make him agree you just think about yourself and your little boyfriend beside you." Soobin said pointing at Hueningkai before closing the door of the room.

Taehyun and Beomgyu just stood there watching all the drama, the chestnut-haired boy gasped and questioned " what just happen?" "Holy moly, baby I also don't know." His boyfriend replied to him while looking shocked as well.

" I think that was his and Mr.Bang's plan, we should wait until everyone goes, and then we will ask him," Beomgyu whispered in his boyfriend's ear.

He saw as Taehyun nodded his head as yes. Then added, "I never thought that giant dumbass will get married before us. I think we should do some progress in our relationship." "Like what?" Taehyun asked him curiously looking at him with his all attention. He grinned and leaned towards his younger boyfriend's ear and whispered, "As I should purpose you." Taehyun's ears turn red, "Shut up, and do your work I will go and walk my plants." He said while running into the kitchen.

He chuckled at his lover's cuteness. Ohh my god what he did in his past life to have Kang Taehyun as his lover in this life. He must have saved a country to be blessed with this much happiness in form of his lover. His lover is so cute.