Normal girl

Short 🌺

Short
🌺

At first the crowd was rowdy, the band that played before were upbeat and pretty good.

But now, everyone had calmed down when the music did so the next person could be introduced and Jimin knew it was Amaras time. Jimin stood proudly in the front, patiently waiting for her to show.

It wasn't completely silent but it was quiet enough to hear the sound of her heels clicking against the ground as she gracefully made her way onto the center of the stage.

Amara looked so beautiful.

She wore a long silver dress that shined under those lights, her hair was straightened to perfection as it flowed behind her.

Amaras eyes were quick to meet jimins, her nervous expression softening once they make eye contact. At the sight of his sweet face, all her nerves tend to calm down.

Jimin winks at her, his smile not once dropping.

"Hello everyone...my names Amara and I'm here to sing for you tonight." She greets, her gaze falling on each face but not for too long since she couldn't help but to always make her way back to her lover.

Finding comfort in those mesmerizing eyes.

"Here we go." She says into the mic before stepping back to ready herself.

The music slowly comes in, it takes second but when the beat hits she starts to sway along with it.

Jimin stares up at her in admiration.

And they stare at each other as she starts the song,

"You love the way I pop my top,

Or how I lose my cool,

Or how I look at you,"

Amara slowly raised her hand up holding her palm in his direction.

"Say why?~~

It ain't no fightin, no I can't stop it,

Love the way I pump my fist, or how I bust my hip,"

Jimin blows a kiss, eyeing the way she almost giggles instead of singing but she quickly catches herself professionally.

Jimin smirks.

"Wish I was the type of girl that you take over to mama. The type of girl, I know my daddy be proud of,

Be proud of~ be proud of~"

Jimin truly loved this girl, he desperately wanted to marry her. It doesn't even matter that they were young, he was sure of himself.