I just wanna see how beautiful you are

I was supposed to be doing schoolwork but instead I wanted to write about Jimin. I know you guys are used to my plot twists and cliffhangers

soooooo better stay used to it cause I'm not easing up on you anytime soon 🙂

  Jimin was definitely the cuddly type, his hands always around amara. When in public his arm was either around amaras shoulders, waist or his hand was always interlocked with hers. He always craved being around her, him being the sweetheart he was, loved being touchy. At first Amara wasn't a very touchy person but here she was letting him hug into her body no matter where they were. Although it would catch many eyes, they wouldn't care only paying attention to each other. To others view they would see a young tatted Asian male arms wrapped around the dark skinned female, the odd couple held some type of spark in the room, some people admired them and some people rolled their eyes at the affectionate couple.

   Amara never thought she'd be 'that' couple, usually when she'd see these type of people she would also roll her eyes but now that she was in the actual situation she kind of understood why they touched all of the time. Park Jimin was very hard to resist, his bodily warmth and affectionate expressions pulled her in and made her more cheesy than she ever thought she'd be. Every day she fell in love with him even more, every time she sees him she knew that he was something she wanted everyday of her life. Jimin has something to him that Amara couldn't put a finger on, he had something that kept her wanting more of him. His face, his body, personality, his sweet smile and even the way he talks. Sometimes when speaks to her she can't even listen to what he has to say only focused on how he sounds, the facial expressions he makes while he explains things to her. Amara loved the way he caresses her face while they lay next to each other trying to fall asleep, the way he breathes slowly in and out when he sleeps.

   Amara just loved him so much and she couldn't get enough of the male.

   Her eyes were on her lover her stood in front of her, his posture calm and collected while he kept his side profile towards her letting Amara paint the side of his face. Amara was glad that everything was going okay, the painting of his skin was turning out as glowingly as it was in person, Jimin was the type of guy to keep up with his skin which caused such perfect skin, him himself was so proud of it and Amara wondered how he did it. The bristles of the brush never strayed as it let her glide onto the canvas smoothly. She already had gotten his body down already so all she had to do was finish his face, it was turning out so well. Amara thinks this might be her favorite piece.

(In the media is the painting)

   Jimin didn't know this but she added her self holding him in her embrace.

     "I miss you." Jimin's Korean was obviously fluent as he spoke to her, Amara of course had no idea what he was saying but he still smiled as confusion was clearly written on her face. He couldn't help but to coo at her adorable expression, his hands reach out and cradle her face and pulling it towards his own.

    "I love you." He says. Amara finally smiles at the words coming from his mouth, she recognized it since he always said it to his mom before he left. He once told her what it meant before and she of course remembered it although her bad memory.

       "I love you too."

   Park Jimin didn't expect her to speak his native language as his eyes widen, he finally unfreezes though and smiles at the girl before placing a sweet kiss on her warm lips.

     "You remembered!" He grins, Amara only rolls her eyes even though the smile on her face was wide as she stared back at him.

    "I mean it's not that hard babe."

Jimin pulls away to look at her before full on squeezing her into a hug. "It still makes me happy that you memorize some words." Amara could feel plump lips graze her neck as he pushed his head into it, following the little touches were small kisses and a little tongue action. Amara laughs at the ticklish feeling trying to pull away only to feel fingertips gently push into her side, squiggling around the skin that was showing from the crop top she was wearing.

    "Stop, I'm gonna pee!" She squealed, Jimin only cackles as he quickens his fingers pace while moving them all around her stomach. Before she knew it she was on the floor as Jimin followed her down with his knees on either sides of her hips with his fingers now digging right under her armpits. Amara tried to close them but obviously Jimin was stronger than he looks as he held both arms above her head with one hand while the other tickles her.

    "Say mercy baby!" He shouts, his smile widening as he seen tears run down her cheeks from her laughing really hard. "Say it and I'll let you go."

     "Mercy mercy mercy!" She shouts three times.

     "Well this is a sight to see."

  They both immediately turn their heads to see ray standing there with his arms crossed and a teasing smirk on his face. Jimin stands up on his feet and reached out a hand to help his girlfriend up, Ray eyes the couple as he shakes his head.

     "You guys can't even wait patiently while I get one thing."

     "You don't have any girlfriends or nothing?" Amara's father was seated at the couch and plastic cup filled with probably some type of alcohol held in his hand. He watched her as she came in with her boyfriend and best friend, his eyes followed Jimin who sat on the loveseat while Amara sat beside her dad, ray following after her.

    "Dad, the only friend I've had for years was ray and you know that." Amara rolled her eyes as she leaned her head against his shoulder. "Not gonna change."

  She didn't know why he doesn't at least try to warm up to her boyfriend, Jimin literally hadn't done anything wrong. In the back of her mind she felt like it's because of his race, back then her father used to tell her what kind of guy he'd like to see her with. And she definitely didn't see herself with a tall business man who'd probably only care about his job and who would most likely cheat on her after a few years. She eyed Jimin as ray and her father talked to each other, something about how rays music producing. Jimin's eyes caught onto hers, nobody in the room noticed them staring at each other both of them fighting back little smiles. To Amara Jimin was too cute for a person to just not stare, as he smiles at her his cheeks start to turn pink and his face looks all chubby. Now he wasn't doing his infamous eye smile which one time he claimed to her that when he laughs he can't see which was very adorable to her.

     "Foods done!" Amara's father was the first one to stand up as he practically danced his way to the kitchen, ray followed after him along with Amara who grabbed jimin's hand.