Baby, can you focus on me?

Jiminieeeeeee😍🖤 warning- mature scene about to go down

Jiminieeeeeee😍🖤 warning- mature scene about to go down. Get your popcorn ready.

His body stood over the girl with his arms on his sides, his shirt was on the other side of the room since it was tossed over there by amara who sat on the bed in front of the male with her hands moving up and down his stomach. Her fingers traced each and every little tattoo on his chest and stomach as she made eye contact with her boyfriend who gives her a little smirk at the attention.  The feeling of her skin gliding against his own had his body twitching in delight as warmth spread throughout his body, Amara smiles up at him at the feeling of him on her fingers.

    "You're so warm." She says, hand now fully pressing on his lower stomach while the bottoms of her palm rested on the hem of his black Calvin Klein briefs. Jimin was interested in the way she stares at him with a bright and lust filled look along with admiration.

    "I bet you're warm too baby."

  Jimin leaned down placing his hands on her shoulders, applying pressure to signal for her to get on her unclothed knees as she was only wearing some teeny white shorts and a red Nike sports bra. Her eyes moved up and down his body as she followed basic instructions before placing a hand that was tracing his tattoos down the his underwear, his print not exactly hidden. Jimin watches, letting her go about her business and palm him over his briefs as he lets little groans pass his throat.

Amara rubs her hand side to side from the way he was tucked, finger dancing on the tip where she knew where his tiny opening would be. Not even a second later she felt the pre-cum seep through the cloth, the spot darkening as it spreads.

"Pull them down for me." Jimin voice was lower than a whisper but Amara still manages to catch it, by now she was used to the low sensual voice he always spoke when they were alone. Amara listens as she hooks the tips of her fingers into the hem before pulling them down, letting his glide down his toned legs. After getting them all the way to the floor Jimin kicked the object off of his feet before placing his hand into her hair.

    "You gonna put your mouth to work baby?"

   His thumb moved to where it was grazing her bottom lip, warm hand against her face as she lightly and playfully nipped at the digit that entered her mouth. She slowly nodded around his thumb as she mimicked the feeling of swirling her tongue around his dick, wanting him to feel teased. Jimin bites his lip at the sight and feeling. Amara then finally pulls away as he was already teased enough throughout the day before grasping his length in her hand in a delicate fashion, thumb pressing into the slit while the rest of her hand held onto him as it stood in her direction. Amara loved the attention she always got when she was below him pleasing Jimin, the male above her always loved the sight.