Empty wallets

•••

🌺Both male and female jump up and down on the bed, excitement running through their bodies. They wanted to scream some more but their already sore throats caused them to just giggle instead.

Amara threw her hands in the air letting her body bounce up and down, her feet hitting the cushioned bed. While the music loudly played in the background, Ray shouted happily.

  "I can't believe it!" Amara shouted in happiness. "This is only the beginning."

  "Fuck yeah!" Ray yelled along with her. "We did it!"

Without them knowing, Jimin was sneaking in the bedroom door. Phone in hand so he can record the moment. Seeing his girlfriend dancing on the bed with her best friend made him smile seeing her so happy. Once the video was cut, he goes to turn the radio off causing them to quickly turn around in confusion.

Seeing who it was, Amara squealed before hopping off the bed to reach him. Jimin placed his bag down and quickly caught her knowing she was going to jump.

   "Babe, I missed you." She said into his neck while giving it multiple kisses. "So. So. So much." Finally landing one long one in his full lips.

    "I see." He laughed, hands under her thighs to hold her steady. "I missed you too."

  "So what are you guys so happy about?" He asked, ray tosses himself on the bed while sighing.

  "Your girlfriend is gonna be famous that's why." He smiles to himself, "and her genius best friend had gotten her a gig."

Amara hops off of her boyfriend and nods with a wide smile on her face, Jimin was so excited for her, him gasping before gripping her face into his hands. Before she could say anything he was already kissing all over her face.

  "Babe, I'm so happy for you." He says, "where ever this gig is they're gonna fucking love you."

🌺

"Slow down amara, damn." Jimin says out of breath, he fast walked so he could reach her. But she was already in front of the club doors.

"Damn shes fast." He mumbles to himself but catches up seeing her waving her hand towards him telling him to come on.

"Hurry up babe, lets go!"

Once they both make it inside they notice a lot of people already there having fun. It really seemed like a good night to come.

"Okay lets get drinks first and then dance to celebrate."

"But we aren't twenty one?" Jimin questioned.

Amara only smirks "i know a guy."