Chapter 8

Starting this before I go to sleep lol
________________

I smile looking in the mirror as jack comes in from the bed room. "Damn you almost made me stop breathing" he says covering his heart. "Awe I'm sorry" I say looking at him.

He's wearing a black turtle neck with a chain and some nice pants. "Whys your neck covered its my favourite part?" I ask. He chuckles and moves it down a bit "you see that?" He asks pointing at a small hickey on his neck.

"When did I give you that?" I ask covering my mouth. "Either yesterday or this morning" he replies. I giggle and he wraps his arm around me "I like it" he whispers. "Oh?" I ask turning around in his arms.

Nodding he leans down connecting our lips. I don't think I'll ever get use to how tall he is and how soft his lips and hands are and how gentle he is.

I smile kissing back deepening it "can we?" He whispers. "Y-yeah" I whisper losing my breath. He pulls away lifting me onto the counter and pulling his pants down while I grab a condom from the almost empty box.

We have a quickie on the counter and I finish getting ready and he fixes himself. "Damn I'm hard again" he groans. "Stop thinking about me then" I joke. He stands behind me, one arm goes around my waist and the other hand cups my ass gently "quit being so sexy then" he whispers in my ear quietly.

I moan softly feeling turned on again. "Baby we gotta go soon" I whisper looking at him through the mirror. His dick rubs against my ass through our clothes and I close my eyes slowly "this is what you do to me" he whispers.

"How long until you have to be there?" I ask. "An hour, it won't take long to get there" he answers. I open my eyes and look up at him, he looks down at me staring into my soul "then fuck me" I whisper.

He smirks turning me around and lifting me onto the counter again connecting our lips. Before I could remind him to put on a condom he's inside me and like always it feels amazing. "Harder" I whisper running my hands up and down his back. He groans going harder.

After he makes me finish a few times he pulls out and finishes on the counter. "Shit my bad" he says. "That your cum you're cleaning it" I say getting off the counter and adjusting myself.

Once we're ready to go we speed down to the car and he drives over to the studio where we are escorted back stage. A few minutes after we are settled theres a knock and then Jimmy pops his head in.

"Hey Jimmy" jack says. "Hey Jack, hey uhhh" he says looking at me. "Oh hi uh I'm ivy jacks special friend" I respond. He looks over at Jack and hes smiling "i'd say girlfriend but not yet" he says. "Close" I whisper. Jack looks over at me and smiles then goes back to talking with jimmy about how the show is going to go.

He mentioned doing a never have I ever so that should be fun to watch. Jimmy leaves a couple minutes later and we sit on the couch just waiting. "Close?" He asks. I look at him and nod "very" I whisper.

With our finger entangled and my legs laying over top of Jack's I rest my head against his and he smiles "what do I gotta do to make you mine?" He asks. "Jack I promise to answer when we're in la" I whisper.

Before he can say anything back a guy with a headset comes by to tell him when he should be going on the show. 15 minutes. The guy leaves and jack rubs my cheek gently "I'll hold you to it" he whispers.

The 15 minutes go by and jack leaves the room after kissing the top of my head. I let out a sigh and run my hand through my hair. My phone buzzes and it's stella.

_______

Stella: any updates?

Ivy : uhhh he needed to film a last minute thing for Jimmy Fallon so that's where we are