Chapter 19

Here is what you've been waiting for ;) posting a day early

___________________

Last chapter .....

We get to Jack's and chill on the couch watching a movie and I move onto his lap facing the TV. He wraps his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder. "Wanna get married?" He asks. "What?" I ask turning to him.

Jack sighs "do you wanna get married?" He asks again. "I mean eventually yeah" I answer. His hand goes in his pocket and he pulls out a dainty silver ring "ok then this can be a promise ring" he says. "Wait what?" I ask.

He smiles putting the ring in the palm of my hand "it's a promise to eventually change that into an engagement ring because we may be going into month four of this but I know I want to be with you forever" he says.

My heart thumps and the butterflies in my stomach start going wild. "Really?" I ask. He nods "yeah I think I knew the second I saw you come into the party" he answers. I smile and wipe my face after noticing I was happy crying. "It goes on my right hand so we don't jinx it" I say sliding it on.

I look at it and it's a small band with a little diamonds around it. "Its beautiful" I whisper laying my head in the crook of his neck.

"Just like you" he whispers making me blush. "I love you" I whisper. "I love you more" he whispers back. I sit up and "we are not playing that game" I reply. He chuckles and pecks my lips. "If you're gonna kiss me at least make it long" I complain.

He chuckles and kisses me deeply. I smirk into it kissing him back deepening it and moving to facing him completely. He stands up wrapping my legs around his waist holding me up by my ass.

My back gently hits the bed and I notice I'm laying on it sideways. "Are we practicing for a baby or do you wanna try early?" He asks. "Jack" I say sitting up with my elbows holding me up.

"What?" He asks. "Not until another album and another tour" I reply. He frowns "okay" he gives in and I grab a condom from the side table rolling it on. "fuck" he groans. I smirk and move his hand "damn" he whispers.

I pull him closer kissing him deeply and I feel him thrust making me moan. He smirks and goes slowly. "Faster" I whisper in between kisses. He pulls away and holds my hip with one hand and grabs a pillow putting it under my butt elevating me.

"Fuck harder" I moan out. I hear him groan softly and thrust harder holding my hips tightly. My back arches and I look up at the ceiling letting out moan after moan. 

We continue on for what feels like 30 minutes but is probably actually an hour. I do not know how we go so long still but it's amazing. After he finishes he puts the condom in the garbage and I with sore legs change into one of his shirts and then I go to the bathroom to pee.

"Here" jack says handing me a bottle of water after I walk back in. "Thank you" I smile leaning up and kissing his cheek. He slaps my ass I walk passed him making me squeal.

I look back at him and he's smirking so I flip him off and he gasps. "That is rude" he says. I blow him a kiss and leave the room going to the couch. He soon follows suit wearing shorts and no shirt.

For the remainder of the night we go through our schedules, album release is soon so he'll be flying around to do press while I'm on tour with Camila.

We check to see if there are days that we can see each other and thankfully there are. Thankfully face time is a thing so we'll be doing that a lot.

I'll only be gone for 2 months which are month 5 and 6 of us being together. That's literally insane. "So two months apart" I frown. "You sure you can do this?" He asks. "Yes baby I'm sure, you'll be busy with traveling anyways once the album drops and if I wasn't going on tour I'd be here just working" I answer.