Chapter 6

- Ana -

The city lights that shined freely in the night twirled and danced around her. Hard pavement echoed beneath her feet as she walked with a purpose. A mystery destination was near, but she did not know where or what it would be. All she did know was that it needed to be found and fast.

Her left hand swung casually at her side while her right hand interlocked with his. The grip he held was strong and leading. At this rate, she would follow this man anywhere.

Giddy with excitement, Ana plastered a goofy smirk on her drunk face that she knew Christian could not see. They turned sharply around a corner and her body jolted sideways as he dragged her up the steps of a dark building. He mumbled something incoherent under his breath and his grip tightened.

To their luck, the double doors opened and they rushed inside. Their connection broke as he searched for something, possibly a light. He huffed and grabbed her hand a second later giving up on his endeavors. The creaking of a door met her sensitive ears and she was forced to it. Unable to see a thing, Ana relied on Christian as he led her up a set of stairs. Her body tingled the with anticipation.

"Where are we?" She asked while her free hand grabbed the arm the led her.

Hot breath touched the skin on her cheek and a pair of wet, needy lips began to trail their way down. Ana's back pressed into a cool, cement surface and she tilted her chin up allowing him to access every sweet spot that his heart desired. Fingers dug into her hips and the outline of how badly he wanted her was no secret at all.

"Fuck. We need to find a place..." His sentence trailed off and soon she was being led again up another flight of stairs. Her legs wobbled and she was thankful when she heard another a door creak.

As they rushed down a unlit hallway, her head spun. This was all happening so fast, so sudden. One moment she was trying to peel the tough layer away that Christian wore and the next she was dirty dancing with him having a full blown make out session in the middle of a bar.

Would her former self have accepted such a grand, sexy gesture that Christian had offered? Or would she have stopped these shenanigans altogether?

The answer to that didn't matter. What mattered was, what was her present self going to do? Ana knew the answer to that. She wanted this. She wanted him.

A rattle of a door knob caused her to jerk her attention back to him and she heard him sigh some relief as a random door opened. She walked in seeing only what the moonlight allowed her to but was distracted abruptly as he moved in front of her.

Christian grabbed the back of her head tangling his fingers in her hair. His lips attached themselves to hers as they moved in sync. Ana smoothed her hands flat on his chest resting her palms on the definition of his chest. It was solid and muscular. Her body whimpered at the thought of it hovering above her.

His body dipped and soon she felt her feet leaving the ground and her legs wrapping around his waist. Two strong hands cupped her ass and he moved them effortlessly around the room they know inhabited. Ana kissed him as passionately as she could trying to show him the feeling was mutual and his fingers massaged her behind firmly in return.

"Mmmm." She moaned into his mouth and her equilibrium shifted again.

This time her back pressed against a soft, cushioned surface. A quick thrust of his pelvis between her legs was enough to make her moan more audible.

"God, I want you." Christian mumbled as his hands fumbled with the hem of her shirt. The thin material slipped up her body and she lifted her back enough to discard the piece of clothing. His rough hands touched the bare skin on her stomach making her shiver and he ran them up cupping each breast firmly.