scout find s he is gey with piss boy

scout was walkibng around, hitting things with his bat when soddenly he walkied into sniper tf2!!!

"OMG it's tf2 sniper!" scout yelled annoyingly and bostonly because he was definetly from boston and no where else.

"aw, piss," sniper sadly said in his hot australian accent. sniper hated scout (everyone hates scout, but mostly sniper).

"so sbiper," scout flerted, "such a lovely day we're having, eh?" scout is bad at flerting.

"scout please shut the fuck up," snipes tried to walk away, but sadly scout was tom jones and god's son, and so he had to stay. also scout has plot armor, because fuck you.

"snipwrs it has taken me so so so long to realize it but ms pauling told me," scout said very dramatically, "that you are gay,"

"what of it you little shit, mate?" sniper said, wishinf the author had more interesting ideas. "you got a problem with that, mate?"

"well im gay too," scout came out le epicly "so can you be my gay uwu boyfriend plelelslelelsllelae?" scout begged.

scout loved reading fanfiction and he knew that since he was the main churacetr, piss man had to say yes. also he was god and tom jones son, so his dads could easily beat up sniper's dad.

"aw im sorry mate," snipes said australianly, "but i am no gay for you," he made the weird dio thing where he puts his hand up dramatically i dont know i didnt watch the show.

scout le gasped, but not 'le' because thats french and scout isnt french, no sir. being french is gay.

"but- but who do you gay for?" scout cried like a baby(face).

"that would be me, hon hon hon," scout turned around to see none otherv tahen spy tf2!!!

"oh no, not tf2 spy real!!!?!?!?!1" scout cried some more because scout is sucks. but more importantly snipers was gay for funny baguette man!

"snipes how could u????!?" scout sadly saded "what could you love about him? hes frnench!" scout was dumb and thought that french = suck.

"mate will you just shut the fuck up," piss man said, standing next to the hot bisexual spy (yes i headcanon spy as bi fuck you).

"and besides ur also french, tu chies," spy said frenchly.

"NNNNOOOOOOOooooo," scout screamed, also frenchly, because he is very french and also very gay.

scout died of frenchness and gayness.

what happens next???? find out after i think of something to write! im lazy lol.

i fucking hate dream stans,
Cakey~