scunt get alived and meets dweam minecraft

"oh good ur awake," scout sat up fast because scout is fast and looked arund. he was in the doctors office but it was ten timebs more bloody.

ah, so he was in the medroom i think i forgor what it was called. medbay? i dunno.

medic was standing mext to the bed, holding what looked like a bloody kitchen knife. medic grinned like he was mad (probaly because he was) and walked over.

"ah! vour avake!" he said in his sexy doctor accent. "vou kinda died, but dont vorry i stabbed you back 2 life!"

scout nodded before remembering why he died! he died of the gay!! And frenchness!!! :(((

scout started crying again because he was sad, and his father was french, makeinf him france.
medic shuffled akward, cuz crying of gay was honestly weird and french ngl.

"um, vell, vhy are you crying scoot," medic worridly asked because he is a soctor and fangirls think he is a twink even tho he's like 6'9.

"well since you asked," he stopped crying to go on a long rant, makinc medic regret reviving him.

"youseeimgayandilovesniperbutsniperisgayformyuselessassuglyassbutchartmanassdadwhoisuglyandfrenchandtheytoldmeimfrenchandithurtandicryalotandtheauthorisrunningoutofideastosayandhnestlyiwishedyoudidntrevivemebecausesincesniperdoesntlovememylifeservesnopurpose,"

medic's jaw fell to the floor. he quickly picked it back up and sewed it back on his face.

"oh no vats horribel!!1!1!" medic said suprizled "i know exactly vho van help you vith zis!" he looked at hoovy, who was asleep in the corner and screamed "HOOVY VAKE UP! CALL DWEAM HERE VIGHT NOW!"

Hoovy woke with a snap and ran over to me telephone. "Anything for you doctor,"

"Lmao that sounds gay," scout laughed, forgetting of his gay and french. Medic gave him a look.

"Ve are gay you stupid dumkoff," medic said very germanly. medic was gay??? the fangirls will be very very sad, scunt thought.

Hoovy pressed the rotary dials, because this is the 50s, and picked up the phone. "Da? Dweam? we need you. youre comming now? good,"

As when he said that Dweam bursted through the door with his uwu minecraft boi self.

"i came as soon as i heard!" he owo'd, "are your yourube analytics and subscriptions failing? do you need help manipulating and abusing a child?"

"nein, it's vorse!" medic said sorta annoyed because owoing is low-key cringe. "scoout is gay and snuper dosent love him!"

"your right that is suck!" dweam said le shooked. "dont worry i can help! i have amazing experience with gay!"

scout thought this was stoopisd. very very stoopisd.

scount wasnt an uwu gay boi, all he wanted was to 1. be no french and 2. be gay and win snipes love. dweam was dum-dum. and so was medimedic for bringing him here.

"oki, ill do it dweam," scout said completly convinced (writing scout as smart is boring. he's french fir gods sake-).
dweam nodded and pulled out ab breifcasee.

"good! now put on this maid outfit uwu!"

i fucking hate myself for writing this but its too late to stop-

please send help,
Cakey~