kennith is god and shoots spy (good)

sniper was having anothetr terrible day, drinking piss, er, "coffee" out of his mug. hes sexy french boyfriend, spy, was sitting next to him.

"ah, monsieur, what an awful day," spy coughed, becuaes he has severe lung cancer.

"yup mate. just awful," neing the most cynicl characters in all of history, they loved the fact that they were slowly suffering in solitude and stationary silence. s.

but, becaus nothing good jappens to these people, there was banging at the door.

"aw, piss," sniper mate'd (HE SAID THE THING!!1!1!!1).

the banging stoped for just one moment... before some ginger twink with a microphone broke down the door and threw said microphone at snooper's head.

"shut it, aussie. im here becayse your new boyfriend is french," he sniffed in disgust, "and an arsehole,"

sniper fell to fhe floor, because he is also a twink, and screamed "EHAT THE FAK YOU STOOPIS WANKER CUNT LITTLE BITCH BOUY"

after he scremed that he died of being a idot.

kennith kicked him oncece because why not lol.

"...who are you-" spy questioned frenchly, because only 3 people are still in the ghost and pals/communications fandom.

"im a gay cactus, bitch," kennith was very swag. spy was confused and tried to walk to snipes, but kennith stooped him.

"now listen listen listen here, i hate you and I can't wait for you to die," he quoted, even thoughh its the wrong song (rotary dial is the best communications song fight me BITCH-).

kennith slapped spy making spy go flying because french is suck. also i hate spy, so he can be suxk i guess.

"all of my problems are your fault. you birthed your stupid french gay son. and you stole your stupid frendch gay son's hot "aussie" bf,"

kennith did a thing. he pulled ourt a gun and pointed it at spy's face.

"I WONT HESITATE BITCH!!1!!11!"

spy died. good thing, that guy was french.

kennith looked at the now dead snoops and sbi. 
wait, he killed snipes too? whoops. he needed sniper to be alive so scout could make out with him and kennyboy can go home.

but befeire he could hide the bodies, he heard someone walks in.

"oh hey kennith- AW WHAT THE FAK?" scout was standing there, still weraring his cat ears.

kennith turned around awkwardly. "oh um hi, scout,"

(for now im gonna be speauficzly stating who says what in a weird format. why? fuck you, thats why.)

Scout: "kennith! there is a ded human in our house!"

Kennith: "oh, hey! how did he gtet here?"

Scout: "kennnithhhh, what did you do?"

Kennith: "Me? Pfft, I- I didn't do this,"

Scout: "expalin what happened, kennith!"

Kennith: "i've never seen him before in my life,"

Scout: "why did you kill this person, kennith,"

Kennith: "I do not kill people, that is- that is my least favorite thing to do,"

Scout: "tell me, kennith, exactly what you were doing before i got home,"

Kennith: "alright, well i was in here,"

Scout: "okay,"

Kennith: "i was, uh, i was sitting in this room,"

Scout: "yes?"

Kennith: "reading a book,"

Scout: "go on.."

Kennith: "and uh, well this guy walked in,"

kennith pointed toward the funny french guy's body.

Scout: "okay..?"

Kennith: "so i went up to him.."

Scout: "yes?"

Kennith: "and i uh, shot him 37 times in the head!"

scout stood there stunned for a bit. soot was cringe but this? this was not cash money, no sir.

Scout: "kennithhhhhh, that kills people!!"

Kennith: "oh oh, wow i uh, i didnt know that,"

Scout: "HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THAT?!?!?"

"yeah, im in the wrong here. i suck,"

Scout: "what is wrong with you kennith??,"

Kennith "well i kill people and am ginger, thats two things!,"

Scout: "kennith?"

Kennith: "yea?"

Scout: "wheres sniper?"

kennith ran out of ideas and fell to the floor dramatically (not dead; just a prick. ...cuz he's a cactus). scout was confused, but then he saw it.

the dead body of sniper "piss-boy" mundee.

then scout died of the gay sadness and frenchness (again).

bro, half of this chapter was literally just me quoting that one llamas with hats episode. sorry to the three people who are reading this, but sniper and spy are dead forever. not scout, because remember when i said he has plot armor? no? well he does so fuck you.

still needs my misery to be ended,
Cakey~