• Part 2:White Fox

"What the.." Shiella was shocked more like surprised.."WHO ARE YOU!?" Shiella pushed the guy and the guy tilted its head "You dont remember me?missy?" he asked and she aggressively shakes her head and he pouts.

She looked up and down to scan the mysterious dude and it was the same guy from that night.

Now that Shiella finally have a full look on this guy,she thought to herself that he is a good looking man,tall,white hair,mint eyes which is weird and a very white skin more like pale but theres color into it.

Before Shiella could say anything the mysterious guy spoke "I was about to eat you lastnight but your crying saved you,and me from eating a human" he said.

"How did you know im here!?"

"ARE YOU STALKING ME!?" Shiella shouted while pointing the mop at him "n-no!" he walks closer and Shiella screamed and ran outside.

"What!?what happened?why did you screamed!?" Keil asked,Nia was hugging him which Shiella found it cute so she cleared her troat and let a small giggle.

"w-what" Keil then realized,and pushed Nia away then they both blushed.

"Are you guys done feeding the fishes?" She asked and the two slowly shakes their heads,and Shiella went to feed the fishes with pallets while the two went to restock stuffs on the shelfs.

while cleaning Shiella is worrying about the guy in the basement 'i need to take care of this shit'

——————————————

After the shift has ended she waved goodbye to the two and told them she will clean some stuffs and to not worry about her.

"Okay h-hey fox can you come up here" Shiella yelled from the basement expecting the guy to hear it and then a loud stumps rush over the stairs which scared Shiella that makes her fell to the floor.

"Im hungry" he said while looking down "uhm what do you eat?" she asked "meats" he said
"will you explain everything after i give you a food?" she asked nicely and the deal was on.

Shiella gave him a chicken,a raw one and he likes it 'ew..' Shiella thought "Thanks"

He happily thanked while his tail was wiggling fast 'aww'

"So will you tell me everything?" She asked the guy nodded.

"ok,what are you?" he tilted his head and said "a fox" and Shiella dead panned "Bruh" 'this is gonna take a while'

——————————————

All he said was he's a fox and he accidentally went outside of his forest,he can't comeback yet he said it's fun being a human.

Shiella and the fox named Ace was walking on the empty street
"So Ace do you have any home?" Shiella asked looking up in the night sky "i dont have any.." he sadly muttered.

Shiella then stopped walking "You can stay at my house for the meantime if you want" Shiella suggested with a smile.

•Ace's pov•

The way she smiles make my heart go faster i blushed and looked away "oh you dont want to-" "No yes i would like too" i quickly replied before she finishes her sentences and she smiled again 'this is gonna drive me crazy' I thought to myself.

'i got weird feelings' i put my hand on my chest.

'now that i have seen her face,she is pretty cute,loght headed tho..her eyes are really pretty,light brown like a mud,jk'

•Pov•

They arrived at Shiella's apartment and went inside.

——————————————