• Chpt 3-Part 1:Trouble

"what is it mom?" Shiella asks worrying for her mother "oh i just,i thought i heard something" she confusedly muttered and Shiella knew it was Ace making the sound 'oh god dont tell me'

-Footstep-

Ace appeared infront of everyone on the kitchen "...." the 3 stays silent while looking at the man "hello-" Ace was cut off by Shiella's dad "Who are you!?" asked by her father while pointing a knife at Ace.

"a-ah please dont hurt me!!" Ace then covered himself with a house plant,Shiella's mom turned to look at her "are you going to explain this?" she asked and Shiella gulped.

After eating they all went to the living room to discuss what the hell is a man doing in her apartment.

"dont tell me your hooking up with someone when you just got into a break up?" Shiella's mom sounds mad yet speaked calmly "HUH OFCOURSE NOT HE'S JUST A FRIEND!!" she replied "then why did you hide it from us!?" her mom yelled back "b-because you guys will get mad,just like this.." Shiella looked down on her knees.

Her mom and dad looked at each others and sigh "we're sorry honey" her mom kindly apologize and her dad says "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE,I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" and looking at the two fighting like kids Shiella laughed.

"Shelly this wasn't my fault it was your mom's only" Shiella's mom pinched her dad and Shiella giggles "DAD!DONT CALL ME SHELLY" and they all laughs.

(ediwow)
(Ace:did they forget about me?)
(oh shit we did)
(Ace: ;-;)

"so this friend of yours,what is your name ijo?" Shiella's mom asked Ace "Ace,nice to meet you, Shiella's parents" he joyfully introduced himself to the parents while Shiella is having a second hand embarrassment.

"My name is Calryn and this is my hubby Zeff,it was nice meeting you too Ace" they all went to talk and joke around and stuffs,Shiella was glad they dont hate him like when they first met Jack.

——————————————