• Part 2:Drunk

•Shiella's pov•

Jenny was getting a little comfortable around me,too comfortable,her right hand is placed on my thigh,i dont know what to do now.

"He's not your boyfriend,then,Shiella" she took a sip of her beer "y-yeah?" I replied,she whispered to my ear which tickles me.

"Are you into Lesbian?" i shivered from her warm breathe on my ear (oi oi oi chill) "uhm i dont know?" i shrugged and removed Jenny's hand on me.

She snickered "ah~ want me to do something about your,i dont know?just kidding" she jokingly teased and laughed afterwards.I sigh 'i thought she's being serious'

•Pov•

"drink!"
"drink!"
"drink!"
"drink!"

"come on,take another shot,campus crush~" Lawrenz gave Ace another shot of soju.

(i dont know if soju is that strong but whatever)

"naahh~im good" he said and stand up "man your drunk~" Lawrenz pat Ace's back and hiccups "you are drunk~" Ace pointed at Lawrenz and they laughed.

Ace finally be able to escape the wild Lawrenz,and went to find Shiella.

Ace walks in the hall trying to not pass out,his vision was blurry and all the sounds were muffled,suddenly a girl pulled him on a room. (Tch)

"come on Ace~" a girl said,all Ace can think was Shiella,he looked at the girl and it was Shiella "Shiella!~finally" he muttered and hugged her.She smiled and pat Ace's back.

——————————————

"Hey Shortcake" Jenny called out for Shiella and she asked what does she want now,Jenny replied.

"I saw your friend Ace walking weirdly earlier,i think he's drunk" she said and Shiella went nuts "WHAT!?" she ran out quickly and went to find Ace.

"Dang she said they're not dating" Jenny muttered then drink the whole bottle of beer "whatever~"

"Excuse me have you seen Ace?" Shiella went to ask some people and saw Lawrenz laying on the ground,like dead ass person.

She went closer and saw he was dead asleep "this bitch" she took a plastic cup,put water on it,and splash it on Lawrenz's face.

He groans "what?~" he barely speak "where the fuck is Ace?" Shiella asked while tapping her shoe "i oont knoww" he said, blinking slowly.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW!?" Shiella shouted and shakes him awake.

"hmm i think....he went looking for you" he finished it with a hiccup and pass out,Shiella put him down slowly,and looked around.

Shiella's pov

Sighing,walking around,expecting Ace to pop out but he didnt "why is this house so big" i mumbled,then someone tapped my shoulder,i turned around in relief "There you are"

——————————————