Family Reunion

Today was the big day for Regulus. He was going to meet up with his entire family. This wasn't your everyday meet-and-greet, yet his relatives might think that. No, the point of this was to find a partner. A partner to rule along side, a partner for life. His Ba was in the right place, but his Ka went against him. Everyone always assumed that royals would be straight as the floor of a burial chamber, which was pretty flat. But, this royal, however, was as straight as a crook.
His parents always forced sisters and aunt's on him, but he wasn't interested in any of... that. He often found himself staring dreamily at one of his brothers, or even his uncle. None of them really spiked his interest though. So, this meet-up was very important to him. As he threw on his collar and his robe,  he swiftly caught up with his sister, Anuhm. She was the only one who he could freely talk to without limits. Besides, they both liked men, so they might as well hang out.
"You look like you just fell of a 8 foot tall pillar." Anuhm greeted, in her own special way.
"Well, if you'd woken me up earlier, I would've had more time." Regulus retorted back.
"It's not my fault you wouldn't get out of dream land. And, all you really need to comb through that rat's nest."
"Well, I would, if you had not taken all my combs, we would not be having this issue."
"There you go again, blaming me for everything, though I clearly remember the words, 'Oh, yeah, you can take that comb, I have plenty extras' coming out of your mouth."
"I- you're too good..."
"I know, thanks. We shouldn't waste anymore time talking, and get down to the dining chamber."
"You're right." And so, they starting walking, then running, then sprinting when they saw the sundial in the yard. Just when the Pharoah was about to begin his speech, they burst in through the wooden door.
They room was fabulous. Dishes stacked food, goblets filled with wine and beer, chandeliers with candles slowly burning down, and the entire family staring at the two teens.
"Ah, there they are. Come, sit down, Anuhm can sit next to Aunt Kvinne, and Regulus can sit next to... Nyium." said the Pharoah. They found their designated spots, and sat down. The Pharoah started rambling about the bonds of family, blah blah blah.
Regulus was more focused on the person next to him. Sleek, long,(assumed to be natural) red hair, broad shoulders, but a frail build. He wore a simple golden diadem, with aquamarine gems in the shape of a scarab beetle. Gods, he was, hot. 
Regulus started frantically sweating when Nyuim caught his gaze. This face read, "Why is man staring at me?"
Regulus looked away shyly, now staring at a few grains of sand under the table. He could tell from a glance that Nyuim was older than he, and taller, too. Regulus was panicking, and starting hyperventilating. He slowly, very slowly, started to calm down. He looked back at Nyuim, who was listening with purpose to the Pharoah. Regulus caught his attention, and gave a smile, just to say hello, but Nyuim shrugged it off. He could care less about greetings or what-not, all he wanted was to talk to Anuhm.

Anddd that's that. Hope you enjoyed chapter 1 :]
!!I do NOT accept criticism!!
Lemme know if you want more <3