You Wanna Marry... My Sister?

Author note - It will always be third person, unless specified not.
Eventually, Regulus got tired of sitting, doing nothing. His mother kept catching his eye, pointing to his aunt, signaling for him to come talk to her. But Regulus ignored his mother's attempts to lure him over. After the speech was over, Nyuim got up and went over to Anuhm. He actually SMILED at her, not just a glance. Regulus would have appreciated just some sort of acknowledgment. Then, he started TALKING to her, while Regulus couldn't get a word out of him. He looked at the two, then his mother frantically waving him over, and quickly decided where he'd rather be. At the bar. You see, there was no age limit in the royal family to drink. So kids as young as five could get wine, or beer. Regulus asked for a small cup of wine, since he thought beer was disgusting. As he sat there pondering why his mother was so insistent, he felt a tap on the shoulder. It was the bartender.
"Hey, those two kids over there have been trying to get your attention for around 5 min0utes now. I think it's important." He glanced up and saw Anuhm waving her arms up and down, jumping and flailing around, all while holding a conversation with Nyuim. This is why he thinks his sister hasn't gotten any friends yet. No matter, if he didn't get over there soon, Anuhm was going to have cardiac arrest. Or a stroke. Or a heart attack. Honestly, how does she have so much energy? Regulus got up, felt his leg crack, sat back down, then got up again and ran over.
"What could you possibly want?" Regulus said, annoyed.
"COME ON, COME ON, WE GOT TO GO NOW, OR IT WON'T BE THERE!"
Anuhm yelled, in a loud-talking voice.
She then proceeded to drag both Regulus and Nyuim outside. She walked over to a fountain, knelt, picked up something, then turned back to the boys. She was holding a black cat in her arms.
"Isn't he just beautiful?" She hummed.
"I'm not so sure beautiful is the word-"
"Yes, I do quite agree. Cats are one of the world's best creatures. Sir... Regulus, was it? Well, may I ask to pull you aside for a second?"
"Yeah, yeah. Get to the point, Mr. Dictionary." He said, whilst walking a few yards away.
"Regulus... I am in love with your sister. I wish to ask you for your blessing to marry her."
Regulus  P.O.V.
Wait, did he just say... MARRY? WHAT? Isn't this a little quick? This dude just met her TODAY. Who does he think he is... Mr. Dictionary. Heck, how am I supposed to be mad at him if I can't even remember his name. But, seriously, how can he marry her? What should I tell him? Well, it's obvious, idiot. Tell him no! But I want my sister to be happy! AUGH. I can't tell him yes, but I can't tell him no. What do I do?
Third P.O.V.
And, as he does with all his problems, Regulus just walked away. He didn't even answer the question. Nyuim watched him walk away with a slight grin.
Ah, so he is playing that way, huh...

Sorry it's so short... I'm tired and have school tomorrow, so I can't make it really long.
P.S. I totally forgot their names since last chapter.

Cheers, mate! ♡